• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

I REALLY WANT TO SEE BBS IN AMERICA! I MEAN IF IT DOESN'T COME OUT SOON I WILL MARCH OVER TO THE SE PEOPLE AND YELL OUT "I WANT MY FREAKING BBS GAME NOW!"

lol, yeah cause that'll make them give it to us faster.

Well, maybe it actually would if like a HUGE number of fans all went at the same time and threatend to burn the building down. I don't suggest that though. it might make them a little angree.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Final Fantasy 13 is not se's pride and joy its just something they do too make money, make a new final fantasy name, include some new characters making a pretty boring/good storyline, and then ship it out. Thats all they do.

As for KH, even though they re use some of the characters, as different characters, it's what makes it so great.

See people on these threads think that some characters that they haven't shown yet, are going to be new characters, but really they are characters that we known from the beginning. I don't know if you know where I'm goign with this, but KH is so repitive its great!

2wd3pfr.png

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys, are there any gaming events, no matter how big or small coming up? Anything that SE might use the chance to announce the English version?

Or maybe big covers on magazines? ANYTHING?? D:

WaveK89

Game Developers Conference (GDC) is in March, but I don't think Square would make any announcements there.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
just going to have to wait for E3, if they haven't annouced KH BBS ok? I know thats a long time from now, but I'm sure you can wait.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by R0x@$
BBS.AROUND.MARCH.PLEASE.

Most people would have already spent their money on FF13.

I'd give it from April to May.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Well, actually he's wrong. Not the newest one, there was nothing about BBS in it. In the top 200 issue there was a little blurb about it that said it would come out in Summer of 2010.

State

Awards
I assume on the fact that they finished the English VA team that they finished translating the script, perhaps what needs to be translated now are some of the Japanese graphics and/or edit those "child-harming" moments. >:|

WaveK89

I just want at least some consensus when the release date will be. Like will it be in the Spring, Summer, maybe the Fall. Maybe go as far as what month. Surely, they must be working towards some form of deadline, so why not give us an idea based off that...

I also think that there are some factors required for a release date which may be some reasons why it doesn't exist yet.

One: An English trailer needs to be developed.
Two: The Website needs to be developed.

Sora'sProtector

kwkatz09

My guess for the date is between March and May. Any later would be the longest wait for Kingdom Hearts ever.

That would be just my luck. facepalm This is the KH game I have been looking forward to more than any other new KH game. It would make me mad if it's the longest wait yet.

D

Deleted member 71005

Lol at GameInformers star wars comparison, poor Ventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back