• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
No, he's talking about KH2. It just proves that he doesn't know anything about the games he's been using his voice in. Apparently all he knows is that he's recording for something called Kingdom Hearts. Probably has no idea what the hell he's even talking about when he's recording lol.

haha ur right like this video i saw he met some kh fans he didn't know half of wat they were talkin about and said it was an 80 hr game >.>

sarkess1

its clear that it will be released a month after ffxiii, like in japaN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuxordKing

I would love a screen cap of the E-Mail to and did he/she ask anything about the PSN PSPgo release if they were going to release it that is (But I still have HOPE)

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Thanks, btw, how does one go about contacting Square about that stuff? Or Disney for that matter?

haha just go to disney parks website and look around and a button SHOULD eventually around the page, say hate mai or concerns something like thatl.. she was sending y they didnt have any kh stuff in disneyland and wen were they going to tell people of the NA release date of BBS >;3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back