• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Actually we have 6. And it's easier to base it around just one because we have no clue who voices the other 5
Easier =/= Sufficient evidence of completion. And where are you getting 6 from? While some people like the King and MX may have large roles, they'll be relatively smaller than Terra, Ven, and Aqua's.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Easier =/= Sufficient evidence of completion. And where are you getting 6 from? While some people like the King and MX may have large roles, they'll be relatively smaller than Terra, Ven, and Aqua's.

Terra, Aqua, Ven, MX, ME and Vanitas. I can't say why, cause it'll be spoilers

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can we assume that whoever is voicing Terra and Aqua would be doing around the same amount as Jesse each day/week?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
About the same. They've definitely got the same amount to record, more or less, but how much they record at once depends on their individual schedules. Why?

Well, if they are all doing around the same, then it may be possible to say that VA is almost complete apart from a few lines if Jesse said he's done.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait, when did Jesse say he was done? I don't remember that, I just remember him saying he'd started work on "yet another KH game". =/

Sorry, made a mistake. I meant to say "If Jesse says he's done". Like, if Jesse said he's done, and the others were doing around the same amount as him, we could assume they are almost done. Completely hypothetical though

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
diney chanel is tanting me =w=
2 shows just happened and Jesse McCartney was in them anywho.... how come no one knows whos voicing Terra and Aqua?
Because we are assuming they are new people.

and plus didn't Jesse say he was done with the voice acting? or just confirm he was doing a voice acting?

I think he said he had just finished recording another KH game.

He has only said he started. He hasn't said he was done

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
# Recording yet another Kingdom Hearts Game. All you Gamers eat your heart out! Man what a process tho. First recordin was in 2005 for game 1 12:18 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from UberTwitter

That's what he said. So he was RECORDING in November/December. He's also doing an album, but no word on how that effects KH

Jesse McCartney (JesseMcCartney) on Twitter

codemaster

Awards
First recording for game 1...He was a part of that???

I think thats a mistake in the Copy/Paste department. I don't remember reading that "1" there before. also, KH 1 came out around 2002, not 2005.

Also, this isn't the VA department.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
First recording for game 1...He was a part of that???

No, he's talking about KH2. It just proves that he doesn't know anything about the games he's been using his voice in. Apparently all he knows is that he's recording for something called Kingdom Hearts. Probably has no idea what the hell he's even talking about when he's recording lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back