• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
On wikipedia it said that na release is July 18 I don't think it's true though
wiki is full of fail.

by the way what the fuck is taking the announcement so long? no i have no patience. it's pissing me off. they already finish the english VA. what the hell takes this long for a NA release announcement?!Dogwut

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
wiki is full of fail.

by the way what the fuck is taking the announcement so long? no i have no patience. it's pissing me off. they already finish the english VA. what the hell takes this long for a NA release announcement?!Dogwut

Getting an exact date is hard to do for devs. If they are unsure on when it will be done, it is best to wait. You dont want to piss fans off by delaying it once you have chosen a date. They might give us a rough suggestion so we can get our munnies ready but thats all until they are sure.

BirthBySleepxoxo

squre-enix have offices in London so i am guessing someone could ask there about it or something ?? :S or at any squre enix building!

WaveK89

Some things I learned from the Blizzard community: "It will be out when it's ready" and " Soon™ ".

Anyway, I agree with _EX. It's amazing how when a delay happens, some people will blatantly accuse the company that they lied, are unfaithful, and lazy.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well all I know is that I hope it comes out soon because i'm planning on getting a PSP next month and I hope I won't have to wait long to play BBS on it. :D

codemaster

Awards
IMDB lies most of the time. Also, don't post it here because it does contain spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
they already finish the english VA.

They have NOT completed the full VA. There is no proof of that. Once someone who plays a major character says they have completed the VA or the game is released, then you can go around saying "They already finished the english VA". facepalm

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If you're gonna get a PSP, forgo the GO (lol) and get a regular one. Seriously, it's a waste of money. Anyways, as far as we know now, it won't be available for the GO, but it's too early to say at the moment.

IMDB isn't a credible source at all. We have NO proof that they have finished the VAs, and assuming that they're done just because one main character is finished would be ill-advised as well. After all, we've got three main characters this go round. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back