• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
alright there is the proof but when did say that bbs was going to be on psn for sure? all i said was that it wasnt in the osn store which is why i thought it was only on umd but still proof is proof even though we were sorta on the same page lol. but bak on the release date do you think it might be later than we expect because you know how the chareacters meet do you think they will have different dialogue between stories? which could prolong the date of the game.

yep nut thats just referring to JP NOT NA and SONY JP doesnt have the contract soo... until NA releases that its NOT available for PSN then i wont lose hope :3

StormHurricane

doesn't the psp go have a 16 gb inside hard drive (don't know the real word)

How many mb/kb do the 3 saves need?

State

Awards
Uh-oh. Having to buy a new memory card for this game wasn't something I planned on. Will 32 MB memory stick be enough?

That depends if you won't download the add-ons which range from 200 MB to 600 MB.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The release date for NA for BBS won't be more than a year after BBS's japanese release date. I'm guessing it will come out in the fall of this year. All they have to do is get the English voice actors, and change some of the characters' mouth movement.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
The release date for NA for BBS won't be more than a year after BBS's japanese release date. I'm guessing it will come out in the fall of this year. All they have to do is get the English voice actors, and change some of the characters' mouth movement.

They actually are almost done.....

If you hadn't checked.

But I'd still guess maybe march?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
美咲 四季;4806641 said:
They actually are almost done.....

If you hadn't checked.

But I'd still guess maybe march?
It doesnt matter if they are done with the game. Remember that for them this is business, so they'll release whenever they see fit. the game could be ready for march but they'll surely release it by september.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back