• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(NA) Leopardos Party looking for active members!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Union: Leopardos
Party: Yakiba, otherwise known as the Leopards of the Blade!
Leader: Olivia
Level: 180, have finished all 375 Story missions so far.
ID: 127253

Requirements:
1. We are Casual Mode and Friendly!
2. You must set your strongest medal as "Share" medal. If you're unsure how to do this, just ask.
3. At the very least, please be semi-active (We will prune for lack of extensive activity).
4. Prefer players with multiple 5* and 6* medals.
5. Raid Boss aid is important and benefits all Yakiba members, so please be active and heed the call for Raid Boss Help!

Come and join a fun Leopardos group. We have 23 of 30 members, but pruning is in progress, so there is plenty of room for new Keybladers!

Last edited:

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I'd like to join, but I've already started a party and I'd feel bad kicking my friend out. He doesn't really play often though...

MisterDucky

Awards
Union: Leopardos
Party: Yakiba, otherwise known as the Leopards of the Blade!
Leader: Olivia
Level: 165, have finished all 325 Story missions so far.
ID: 127253

Requirements:
1. We are Casual and Friendly!
2. You must set your strongest medal as "Share" medal. If you're unsure how to do this, just ask.
3. At the very least, please be semi-active (We will prune for lack of extensive activity).
4. Prefer players with multiple 5* and 6* medals.
5. Raid Boss aid is important and benefits all Yakiba members, so please be active and heed the call for Raid Boss Help!

Come and join a fun Leopardos group. We have 23 of 30 members, but pruning is in progress, so there is plenty of room for new Keybladers!

Hi Im actually looking for a party to join because mine is not active at all. Im level 175, mission 224 and rapidly growing. Im super friendly hehe.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey! Thanks. My ID is 1275075.
Do you guys use a messaging app to communicate? (cause the ingame one is god awful haha)

No, Mister Ducky, we just use the in-game messaging. But all questions for help or info is always answered and we're a friendly group of Leopardos. Please let me know if you'd like to join us, and I'll send out an invite to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back