• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

i did my reserve already, but i want to know if that 2 days after the release includes thursday

prod44

ill try to reserve in gamestop...i dont know where mine is though...i really dont go there...just go to target lol

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
you could always try looking in the phone book
or better yet, go to gamestop.com and there is something that lets you enter your zip code and find the nearest gamestop

Cl0ud

to buy the game if all of the high up places are not taking reserves anymore, try one of the low key places, game express works, but ebgames and gamestop( since they mirged already) they have the highest quantity of things so best bet is on their

Does anyone know if the 48 hours after the release includes thursday????

OmegaChosen

Awards
well, the game is available on the 29th, not the 28th so ya.
the 29th is 24 hours and thursday is the other 28 hours so it would be on friday when they would put kh2 up for sale

Cl0ud

yes, thursday, whooo, noe i have to last 4 more days til kh2, i might go crazy

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
OmegaChosen said:
well, the game is available on the 29th, not the 28th so ya.
the 29th is 24 hours and thursday is the other 28 hours so it would be on friday when they would put kh2 up for sale

Actully, some stores will have it on the 28th, others the 29th. It depends.

Cl0ud

then this thrread will become completely useless and maverick can finally rest.

Cl0ud

omg seriously, then i have to check with my store and make sure its the 29th so my reserve lasts til thursday

Kisa.Sama

My mom and my sister just got back from the store. They went to EBgames and asked about when we could pick up our pre-ordered copy... They said they would call to remind us on the 28th, but we can't get it till the 29th.
Yay.
x3

OmegaChosen

Awards
you should check though because some places on the west coast get it on the 28th so you should ask your gamestop or ebgames just in case

OmegaChosen

Awards
then you could get it on the 29th or the 30th so you're probably in the clear
unless for some reason they send it early, so in which case you have to wait till morning to find out
bummer

KHluver

What if you live in the mid-west though? I live in Wisconsin, so when do you guys think I'll be getting mine? I would call GS, but they're already closed by now and I won't get another chance until tomorrow around 6 pm-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back