• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[-JF-]

I like the fact in boss and coliseum battles of the slow-motion effect you get
when you beat the last monster or the boss, it,s better then the one in KH1.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
how do you know?
Or did maverick22 say that?
guys, do you think we should ask maverick22 if the day before kh2 comes out, he could post sanctuary?
i think we would all appreciate it.

Last edited:

prod44

ya we could wait...but I really wanna hear sanctuary right now...I was fine in the morning but i want it bad now..lol...nope no new vid posted...latest was the pete one

E

Eclipse

in case you were wondering, everyone on this forum who has played kh2 agrees xaldin is by far the hardest org member in the game...in fact....deathspank uploaded his xaldin boss fight.......he had to use valor, anti form, and died twice so he had to use mickey XD it was haarrd XD

Kisa.Sama

Wow. I'm probably just going to get stuck on some boss fairly early in the game. Get frusterated. Turn it off. And never touch the game for maybe a year, or more. Thats what happened with me and KH. :3 I got stuck at Maleficint... turned it off. And just a month or so ago, I went back to it. Wow. Can't beleive It took me 4 years to beat KH. xD Actually... I haven't even beaten it yet.
So, i'm glad Maverick or whatever is posting those videos. Cause I probably won't see 'um anyway. x3

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Xaldin + Proud = BRUTALNESS OF DEATH!!!

<.<
>.>

All times I tried to drive resulted in Anti. XD Died at least three to four times. I was able to not get Mickey killed so I was able to use him constantly. XD

E

Eclipse

zomg xaldin will probably = riku (with dark keyblade in hollow bastion) for me...:mad:

i hated riku with his dark keyblade, hey killed me so much, and i had to sit through that long-@$$ cutscene so many times i thought i was gonna die. so i turned off kh...didn't get back to it for about a year....and beat it in early 2005 XDD

so funny...maleficent was rather ok for me, i beat her on my first try *cough* strategy guide *cough* but it scared me how uber hard she was XD

alright this really is SPAMMING so let's get back on topic

does anybody have any news whatsoever on maverick?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back