• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightBlitz7

TwilightSoulKey said:
whoever was wondering about what donald was saying, if you listen closely it sounds like he's sayinc "oh suck my c*ck!!" XD

do u mean on the x-paly preview i remeber that i was like :eek:

T

TwilightBlitz7

i how no clue how to if i could i would but anyway MAV could u upload some videos of the menu and how to work it

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
You guys have been getting terribly off-topic now and then. I don't see what Japenese Donald Duck talking has anything to do with the videos Maverick has been posting.

Please stay on topic and discuss the videos he has been kind enough to post up.

(Although that Japenese Donald Duck does crack me up everytime).

E

Eclipse

^^ you are right :D, hmmm....but we can't talk about his videos that much because they have already been talked about a lot, and he's not online XD

i shall wait for maverick!!!

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
For once i went off topic, so stupid of me. Anyway, good vid of pete and malificent. All of these vids helped me in my time of needing....medication lol. Nah, I'm good, 3 more days for me.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i haven't seen them since they have spoilers......
are they really bad spoilers?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
OmegaChosen said:
i haven't seen them since they have spoilers......
are they really bad spoilers?
A good majority of them are spoilers. They spoil a lot about Riku and the 13th Order in the later videos he has. But some don't even have any (Such as Drive Form Gameplays, Atlantica Gameplay).

prod44

ya the viods are PRETTY spoilerish since they are at the ending of the game ya know...

if u have held back this long..dont ruin it by watching now

belleaurora

Sorry for double post, just bringing back thread. I hope Mav comes back soon with some awesome clips though! I know his life doesn't revolve around KH2 but I just want to see more KH2 action as I won't have the game for a while *sigh*

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
GTX said:
A good majority of them are spoilers. They spoil a lot about Riku and the 13th Order in the later videos he has. But some don't even have any (Such as Drive Form Gameplays, Atlantica Gameplay).
no ,i know i've seen them i was talking about the lastest vid with pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back