• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

666Sora

TwilightSoulKey said:
that is passion ~opening version~

the edited version of passion for kh2, that has a rock part that plays "my heart's a battleground" in the middle

also, in case ya'll were wondering what i was talking about when i was talking about the kh cheat disc, here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/playstation-2-c...271436207QQcategoryZ15121QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there will be one for kh2

anyways, yes you can interact with drive forms

you talk to people with triangle now, and you can drive outside of battles, so you would just permanently be in your drive form, until it you disable the code :D
I have that my bro bought it for me at a blockbuster.

TRuePlaya187

hey twilight, you should spend some more ($20) and get the actuall codebreaker, you can get any PS2 game right offline, and they come out the day the game is released, its better than waiting for the action replay, which is by the same company!!!

and yeah i really wanna use unlimited drive to stay in those forms 4eva!! afta i beat it of coarse

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah i have one for the gameboy o_0 where did i put that thing.........

i remember YEARS ago, omg, when i used to use that action replay, to get all the pokemon and gold and silver, and ruby XD

*sigh* good times...good times...:p

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah, when i was little, zomg it was lyk da koolezt to be into pokemon XD

i think i still remember the theme song.................lol

T

TwilightBlitz7

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ yeah i have one for the gameboy o_0 where did i put that thing.........

i remember YEARS ago, omg, when i used to use that action replay, to get all the pokemon and gold and silver, and ruby XD

*sigh* good times...good times...:p

same here i remember pokemon pokemon *sniffles* its all coming back

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Maverick, now that KH2 is so close, are you gonna post more vids? Or are you gonna do one big vid right before the rels ease? Cause it's only 3 days away.

prod44

come on people...it is 3 days away...lest not get completely spoilt now...just be excited to hear sanctuary finally in 3 days! XD

I dont think you should upload anymore marvick...you have done more than any of us had expected....thanks :)

Zombo

yes in a few days we will be able to hear the voice acting and fight the enemies ourselves and actually understand what's going *sniff*,It's all qute wonderful really. :)

mega dude

Can someone explain to me what these Ultimate Code thing is Please????I never heard of them and I was wondering where I can find them and what cheats they have on there.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
thier just disks with codes on them that let you do stuff you normally couldn't do
i.e. Ultimate Code
hope that helps
at least i think their disks............

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah, twilightsoulkey said it was like ten bucks so most people can afford it(except for me :()
hope that helps

belleaurora

Mav. could you please remember to upload Swim This Way for me. I"d still really like to see it. If not, hopefully someone else will upload it when they get their game

E

Eclipse

whoever was wondering about what donald was saying, if you listen closely it sounds like he's sayinc "oh suck my c*ck!!" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back