• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

no i mean after i beat the game and everything

they sell a disc like that for every game, i have one for the wind waker :p it cost about 10 bucks

when i see the kh2 one, i will buy it, and use it when i'm bored after beating everyone and everything :p

congrats milkman, even though that post was spam XD

*throws party for milkman*

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, after i beat the game i'll probably be so strong i won't need to cheat
just like in kh1..........

E

Eclipse

no but i love drive forms too much to accept the fact that they are only temporary, once i get that disc, i will have wisdom/final forEVER *loud echo is heard*

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
forever is a long time...........
but sora will be all floaty.....
can he even interact with normal stuff if he is drive*echo is heard and i'm confused*

ff7fan4life

does anyone know what the song is called that is playing at the beginning of the kh2 preview on x-play. u can only hear it for a second or two but it's really cool. ive been looking for it for awhile.

E

Eclipse

ff7fan4life said:
i don't think it is, cause i have passion. the song im talking about has that part "my lifes a battleground" and after that u can't really hear anything else

that is passion ~opening version~

the edited version of passion for kh2, that has a rock part that plays "my heart's a battleground" in the middle

also, in case ya'll were wondering what i was talking about when i was talking about the kh cheat disc, here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/playstation-2-c...271436207QQcategoryZ15121QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there will be one for kh2

anyways, yes you can interact with drive forms

you talk to people with triangle now, and you can drive outside of battles, so you would just permanently be in your drive form, until it you disable the code :D

prod44

^^^wow lots of points there ;P

anayways...thanks for the awesome vid marvick...just saw the latest one...and the drive one...both look awesome XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back