• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffx2_rpgmaster

Perhaps you people should think logically why he has a copy of the game.

Since, if a person did swipe it, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be posting videos of his antics. That would be stupid on his part. Think logically about it, aomsething that hardly anyone can even do.

666Sora

ffx2_rpgmaster said:
Perhaps you people should think logically why he has a copy of the game.

Since, if a person did swipe it, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be posting videos of his antics. That would be stupid on his part. Think logically about it, aomsething that hardly anyone can even do.
Who cares we all got over it and he is being nice to shows us these after we bugged him and i think he is a really cool guy.

E

Eclipse

hey maverick, your version of the game has a lot of typos

MCP as MPC
Match in the colisseum is spelled macth

i think you got a full copy of the game, but while you had the copy i'm sure they worked out those bugs, because your game has a lot of spelling errors :D

anyways, thanks for the vid!!

WISDOM PWNS YOUR BUTTS

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
that was an awesome wisdom form!!
it's a freakin' gun!!!!
final form is awesome too!!!
he doesn't even hold the keyblades!!!!

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
hey maverick, your version of the game has a lot of typos

MCP as MPC
Match in the colisseum is spelled macth

i think you got a full copy of the game, but while you had the copy i'm sure they worked out those bugs, because your game has a lot of spelling errors :D

anyways, thanks for the vid!!

WISDOM PWNS YOUR BUTTS

hahaha. I just saw that. Ive found 3 spelling errors so far. And I think 1 grammer one.
And the motion of Wisdom and its fighting, is quite awesome. I just wished there was more than just 'shoot'

E

Eclipse

joo get to fly!!! and joo get to shooot!!! and jooo get to float!!! and joo get to shooot upside down!!! and joo get blue clothes!!!! and wisdom pwns!!!

what is your favorite drive, mav?

EDIT: i'm pretty sure that the bugs will be worked out once it comes out in a few days, but i'm sure maverick won't buy a new kh2, just because his has spelling errors XD

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

i loooove final too...but i like the color blue

so i like wisdom more, XD

when kh2 comes out, i'm gonna buy that 10 dollar action replay disc, that allows you to use cheat codes. then i'm gonna make unlimited drive bar, so i can be in final/wisdom FOREVER. XD

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
i loooove final too...but i like the color blue

so i like wisdom more, XD

when kh2 comes out, i'm gonna buy that 10 dollar action replay disc, that allows you to use cheat codes. then i'm gonna make unlimited drive bar, so i can be in final/wisdom FOREVER. XD

Hey good idea and you can easily power up the Drives that way.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah but i rather just play the old fashion way....
where's the challenge in just killing everything in single hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back