• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombo

Maverick out does his self the 50th time.:)Great job
Now I just want to see Pete talking. :p

Utlima Sorafan

Maverick22 said:
Menu for Keyblades. You pick one for Sora's normal form.
Then Right under Sora there is a sub catefory for Brave, Master and Final. And you have to pick a secondary Keyblade for each of those forms (Wisdom only wileds one blade) and but you cannot equip the same blade on more than 1 form. BUT the main blade that is equip to Sora is the default blade and will be used in all forms.

Yes attack is X and jump is O, Square is used for a few skills that are equipped when learned such as 'Dash' when Wisdom is leveled up or guard/counterattack when learned. ALSO for for the item/magic shortcut. Triangle is used for the 'Commands' and for the item/magic shortcut.
YAY!!^^ It's normal!!^^ I was worried that it would be different..but it's normal!!^^

mega dude

Sorry but mav the link doesn't work.Oh by any chance are you uploading a jiminys journle vid soon im not trying to rush you but I was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back