• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ yeah!! you should party in the Chat room! there's a kh2 party going on in there!!

T

TwilightBlitz7

so how does the menu(the menu where u pick your keyblades etc) work and is attack the X button? This question is for MAV

mega dude

Hey Mav Do You Even Realy Need To Use Magic Spells Or Is Cure The Only One You Realy Use?you Rule Mav!!!!!!!!!!!

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
Menu for Keyblades. You pick one for Sora's normal form.
Then Right under Sora there is a sub catefory for Brave, Master and Final. And you have to pick a secondary Keyblade for each of those forms (Wisdom only wileds one blade) and but you cannot equip the same blade on more than 1 form. BUT the main blade that is equip to Sora is the default blade and will be used in all forms.

Yes attack is X and jump is O, Square is used for a few skills that are equipped when learned such as 'Dash' when Wisdom is leveled up or guard/counterattack when learned. ALSO for for the item/magic shortcut. Triangle is used for the 'Commands' and for the item/magic shortcut.

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
Actually, Magic is rather useless. Heal is the only real useful spell but the Gravity spell is needed to further the Atlantica storyline.
Though some creatures are weak to magic but still rather just slash away.

And the Vid is up
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmR0Ty1QvCs
You guys enjoy..
The editing was all done by me ^_^ I know its crap but I just 'learned' the program...

oh sorry for the wrong link. Theres the new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back