• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
has maverick come back on?
oh well, it's only 5 more days till it's out so we'll all be able to see the vids in the comfort of our own homes........

JimboRB88

Maverick, if possible could you post more scenes of Xemnas. I loved his voice and want to hear more of it. The major confrontation with DiZ and Xemnas would be great if you happen to have it available, or the scenes at the top of the castle either before or after the first battle with him.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
I would just like drive gameplay and scans of the manual. But I can wait for the maunual, and i havnt seen an english drive vid yet.

If you need pics you can IM me on AIM or PM me.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
when was the last time maverick, deathspank, or anyone that's his friend been on?

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
revengematron3 said:
^ You have to get through certain worlds and storyline till you can visit some worlds. In other words, to get to Olympus and Underworld, you need to beat Mulan's and Beast's world.

Yea, I know that much, lolz, but what I meant was like, to move freeley around it, like how it was flying around and such. Sorry for the lateness, but i forgot i posted on here...
Edit: Nevermind...*must...look...at....entire....page...*

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
Maverick, if possible could you post more scenes of Xemnas. I loved his voice and want to hear more of it. The major confrontation with DiZ and Xemnas would be great if you happen to have it available, or the scenes at the top of the castle either before or after the first battle with him.

I have both of these.
And I just finished recording the Drive(s) gameplay... sorry no Anti-Form...Now I just need thpose pics and splice the footage together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back