• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

o0o0o you shouldn't have let the place overrun with kirby's!!

anyways, is maverick even here?

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
The select world has defently(sp?) improved, but do you need to meet a certain criteria before you can travel freely like that? Anyway, I'm bouncing up and down waiting for it, and there are only 5 more days tomorrow!*goes to edit sig*
Edit#1: Ok, what are points? I know this is off topic, but they just appeared...o_O

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
^ You have to get through certain worlds and storyline till you can visit some worlds. In other words, to get to Olympus and Underworld, you need to beat Mulan's and Beast's world.

T

TwilightBlitz7

y do u think maverick doesnt upload many gameplay scenes and drive forms or roxas videos or wat the kh2 in game menu lookd like

lpuesan

wow that was cool I asked him if he was going to put a _____ vs. sora later and he said yes if the name is a spoiler to sum people can I still put it ?

E

Eclipse

the points are a new forum upgrade, you can use it to buy stuff that upgrade the forums for you :D.

if you want to find out more about it, check the announcements section, it's called vbPlaza

anyways, no you don't have to meet a certain criteria, it's like that from the start :)

prod44

That's kinda weird...even after reading what it is about I still dont get???

lol...

anyways...the gummi ship thingy is pretty cool...So you can just drive around with it...awesome...

any mention of what vid next?

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
TwilightBlitz7 said:
y do u think maverick doesnt upload many gameplay scenes and drive forms or roxas videos or wat the kh2 in game menu lookd like

Because I though cutscene were a lot better than just me playing.... but if you guys want some gameplay/drive vids I'll gladly take them so that it'll tie you over til the game gets here .

And yes you can drive around freely form the get go.. just that the worlds arent accessable. They are covered in 'glow like domes' and some dont appear til later.

...oooo I got a cool idea for the Drive vids.. but can someone give me some cool pictures of all the drive forms.

and the next vid will probably be the Pete and Maleficent vid from later in the game... and maybe even 'The Reunion II'

tidusffxwakka

thanks maverick for the world screen now i can finally give up spoilers until sanctuary is posted cya all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back