• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspank

Oh, I never saw those comments...I didn't know Mav joined up on these forums. Well, when I came back from school, he wasn't online. This of course was because he's been up all night playing the game(he had work off today ^^). And, I left for night school at 6:30, and I'm coming back at 9:30. So, hopefully, when I get back, I can give you guys some answers about the intro(if he's online).

prod44

Thanks deathspank :)

appretiate it...

so all this beta thing was bull???he actually has it??havent been keeping up with the latest....lol

Deathspank

Sorry guys, he isn't online. Looks like you're gonna have to wait 'till tomorrow for some kind of answer.

KylonCocalina

Deathspank said:
Sorry guys, he isn't online. Looks like you're gonna have to wait 'till tomorrow for some kind of answer.

OH NOES!! must wait another day to hear da sanctuary!!
seriously tho appreciate the effort, sarcasm not withstanding ;)

Deathspank

Joten9115 said:
Deathspank, have you seen the intro? Or at least heard the full version of Sanctuary?
I'm not going to say yes to this, but I'm also not going to say no. All I can tell is that I've seen some pretty neat clips.

Dunny

It's a shame to see so many people so high strung over nothing. This is the third topic I've read over the same thing and guess what people, chances are you probably aren't getting Santuary. It would have been a lot easier if people just took "Mavericks" posting here less seriously, but everyone started to believe him which is a shame. There's four things possible in this situation -

1. It's not Maverick.
2. It is Maverick and he's lying.
3. It is Maverick and it's impossible.
4. It is Maverick and he will.

Your chances are slim of him actually uploading it and that is if it was actually him! You guys gotta let this go already, this is like the 110th page (adding the other two topics together) about this and what has happened? Two thirty seconds of video were added to YouTube.. of Tron no less. If you believe he doesn't have the real version of the game, why not just leave this topic? Everyone is getting really ticked off over nothing - so what if some guy on the internet lied to you, t's not the end of the world. I know you have been highly anticipating Sanctuary, but stop worrying over this. It's probably not going to happen and if it does, that's great, but it'll be a crappy quality video with extremely crappy sound quality and it'll be hardly worth all the sweating people did over this. Just calm down and let things happen, posting a hundred plus pages of nonsense saying that the guy is a liar is just plain stupid. Let it go, please.

Oh and guys the real Maverick isn't in jail. Square is perfectly capable of threaening lawsuits so websites remove the video. They however cannot get Mavericks registed address (that is if you register with it) or real name from YouTube officials. After it was all said and done YouTube would be in serious trouble for releasing personal information.. but that's beside the point.

*sigh* Ah, well... I'm done ranting.

E

Eclipse

^^^ dude you kh-vids guys rock!!!! deathspank, and myinnerfred = super forum greatness!

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
T_T sorry guys I slept a lil more than I thought I was (loves to sleep)
and is this the thread after 'NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!) ' since it was closed?

BEcause if it is... sorry but Im not/dont have time to read all 30+pages. It took me 30 minutes to just read 12 pages on the first thread.

For one. I am the real Maverick.
Ive always gone by Maverick22. IN everything. NG, DA, CCC, GF. Only reason I was The_Maverick22 on GF was because I lost my password to my Maverick22 account.

And no I am not 14 year old kid.

And to clarify a few things. I DO NOT WORK for SE NOR AM I A BETA TESTER OR A MAGAZINE REVIEWER. NOR WAS THIS A PUBLICITY STUNT. The thing about working for SE was sarcasm. Go back and read the post should be around page 60 (on NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!))

And what was all the talk about contactingSE to take leagl action?

[-JF-]

I dont think anyone would actually do that, if you ask me it,s
just a stupid threat to make you post that video.

EDIT: So it really was SE themselves who came up with that action?
Ahh well they probably wont do anything.

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

Maverick, you know a lot of people didn't flame you, including me, and we would really appreciate it if you upload the opening. just because some people were rude, doesn't mean we should pay for it, so can you please post it up? i would be truly thankful, i personally want to see it really bad. that is all i ask. thanks maverick :D

oh and by the way, SE said they might take legal action because you have the game, before anyone else, and monkeybutt thought you were serious so he asked and found out you don't work there XD

but anyways, don't listen to SE, it's like myinnerfred says, he runs kh-vids.net and dramatic hearts (a parody to kingdom hearts) and SE said they were gonna take legal action.......like 4 months ago.......in an email....and nothing happened. lol

oh and the thread was closed, because people spammed waiting for you to return :D

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
monkeybutt thought you were serious so he asked and found out you don't work there

Yeah me saying I worked there was sarcasm... For petes sake I said I was head of character design and that all profit from the game was going towards me!

This whole Legal action is getting me paranoid not only for me but for my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back