• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Boy

Two more weeks and we can listen to Sanctuary. And unravel the deep story of KH2, though a lot of people probably spoiled theirselves.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I barely noticed today that its only 2 weeks........I hope dey go very fast......usually weeks will go by fast if I just dont think about it.........

TsuraMutsugi

Dark Fenrir said:
TsuraMutsugi is right we are overreacting but i dont care because the stress has driven me comepleatly insane HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

we've lost him doc... time to put him down
*puts syringe into dark fenrir*

but seriously, i doubt he will post it :/

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
THAT'S ALL we want, Sanctuary. Then you can leave us be. just give us Sanctuary and I'll NEVER ask anything from you again.

Come on, can't you see us begging? We're BEGGING. It's pathetic, but we don't care, we just want a 5 minute video from you. So please, we beg you, give us Sanctuary. Deathspank, if you're out there, can you tell him what we're saying? Please?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
everyone, if he just uploaded the intro with the sanctuary background music, would you be satisfied?
would you never ask maverick for anything again?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Begging, pleading, i feel like a peice of dirt now. We just want Sanctuary. Please. We can never say this enough. We NEED, not just want, NEED Sanctuary. Please, please.....

^Yes omegachosen, yes.

OmegaChosen

Awards
I personally wouldn't ask maverick for anything else if he uploaded the intro...

E

Eclipse

^^^ i would never ask him anything again. i just want the intro...please..just that......

if only deathspank were hearing this....he could tell Mav, oh please....i beg you!

we should start a thread that's sorta like a petition....

have as many people as we can post in the thread begging for sanctuary...maybe if enough people post, maverick will reconsider <_<..

OmegaChosen

Awards
if only maverick could hear our pleas...
our thoughts...
our hope....
but I guess we have wait two weeks....
or until he has a change of heart....
bye dark fenrir...

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
That's all we've asked for, Sanctuary. Have you seen anyone else BEG for ANY other video? No. Please, Sanctuary is the soul of KH2. It's the ONLY thing we need from you. Sanctuary, the music, the soul of Kh2 will be enough to carry us through the next few weeks. I love music, and I really feel at ease with Passion. So I just KNOW that Sanctuary will be one of the best songs ever. Please, we just want Sanctuary. Is that really too much to ask?

OmegaChosen

Awards
what if I wait till really late at night and when I'm the only one hear he posts the vid?
that would really be messed up

martin8me

I will be happy with just 10 seconds of Sanctuary but please upload it already, the suspense is killing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back