• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Man..... I feel so let-down. I had a really bad day, but then he said he would upload it. It was the highlight of the day. I waited here ever since he said that, just waiting for Sanctuary. Now...... man......

And I know i'm being mean but why isn't he here?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i still think that maverick has the intro it's just that he won't post it
I'm hanging on to that hope until he says it himself that he won't show it

TsuraMutsugi

guys, you shouldn't be tooo incredibly upset, afterall it's just a video that i'm sure you will all have in two weeks D: just look on the bright side, if you get the video now, you'll be BEGGING for more, if you wait, you will have the video on your high def tv and the entire game! so i have faith that yall will live! come on guys, pull together and just wait!

OmegaChosen

Awards
well, I would actually only be playing it on a regular def tv but I would be playing on a high def tv two weeks after i get it because my dad is buying me a high def tv two weeks after he buys me kh2

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
That's all I needed, Sanctuary. I didn't need more. Just Sanctuary. Maybe in higher quality, but it would've staved me off until then. My heart feels like it's ripped out......

TRuePlaya187

:Sighs... oh well, at least these last couple of days has brought us all back togather, things where getting pretty boring around, so i guess i owe my htanks to maverick, and deathspank, and everyone else who gave us this opp to come back and scream and yell about somithing again

E

Eclipse

why can't he give us sanctuary, but not upload all the other vids he said he was gonna post, as a punishment, if he's gonna punish us, instead of posting all those other ones, just give us sanctuary.....i was really looking forward to that T_T

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
*Holds head down**

Does anyone mind if I take out my anger on my keyboard?

ilubvtw a;8ioqpV GPIJgipoH WYPI('Qty08YG /PLIYVBW;8GT O8W

i NEEDED THAT.

OmegaChosen

Awards
I don't care about those other three vids that he has on his youtube.com site.
Sanctuary is all I needed.
If i could switch my memory of those three videos and replace them with the sanctuay intro I would do it because that is what have been wanting to hear ever since I first saw the intro in japanese
Maverick, if you read this, all we want is sanctuary
we are fans, and as fans we care about this game so much
games are a way we escape from reality, how we survive from day to day events
kingdom hearts shows us that people are special and we can all make a difference
sanctuary is about being in your haven, about having all your troubles in your life washed away, even if just for a while
Maverick, we need sanctuary.
Sanctuary symbolizes how we feel towards games
how we are protected from the outside world by kingdom hearts
please, you don't need to post any more videos and we won't bother you anymore
we just want the sanctuary intro...
if you could give us just that...

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Doesn't he realize that now even his believers are angry at him? The people who didn't flame are angry and let-down. And maybe a bit flamy. Darn it, he doesn't cough up ANY vids. At least Sanctuary, come on man, at least Sanctuary....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back