• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Ok, so basically we are waiting for maverick to upload more videos. but please, no spam, and talking about hershey bars :p, just talk about the topic, thanks! :D

Monkeybutt: The original thread was closed because things got out of hand. STAY ON TOPIC! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron

SPAM!!!!!

<.<

>.>

I'm kidding. But does anybody know FOR SURE if he's lying about some of the things he said? I don't like to suspicious, but still.......

Sharikaaria

he doesn't really have a reason to lie, and i'd think that anyone would think that it would be in a person's better interest to not lie about a product that lots of people are gonna get. if he doesn't want to get trampled, he'd better not lie.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it was killed off for spam....
which I contributed to..
I'm so sorry guys...It was just so BORING and no one really did anything...
well, I have mavericks youtube page on a separate window and am refreshing it every 5 minutes or so
I should be aware if he posts any new vids...
again sorry.... :(

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It's Ok, EVERYONE was spamming.... hey, where's my Hershey bar? I think that my Kirby army has it...... oops, that's spam. >.< And not the delicious food spam either....

Does anyone think that we've got him fed up? I mean, we spammed his original thread into closure.... lol, so do you think he might bleep Sanctuary?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, he didn't really post that original thread so there really isn't any reason for him to get fed up..
In fact, if that happened to me I would laugh cause it's kind of funny to see it go from a kh2 leak thread to a discussion on m&m dating habits.
but I don't think he would bleep it.. I mean what real point is there and all the people would just flame him about it until he unbleeped it anyway
here's the link:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=Maverick22X

Vin

Bronze Member
u mean hes gonna post the kh2 into at 4 for real

E

Eclipse

liar or not. he might not work for SE, but he has the game, that's all that matters.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back