• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
monkeybutt said:
Hes working with KH-Vids because he has a friend there. xP

And yes, KH-Vids will have things updated. And KHI works with KH-Vids, so its all good. xDD

yay its all good.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
I'm not sure the maverick we talked to was the real deal.
for one, his screenname was different. On youtube it was Maverick22X but here he made it The_Maverick22.
but then again he could have changed it....

[-JF-]

Even a BETA should have the opening intro to KH2. :)
I still dont understand why he,s making us wait, he,s probably laughing
at us right now because we,re wondering if he,s real.

TsuraMutsugi

The Beta probably doesn't have the intro, cause when they release things to gameinformer and the like "the beta version" they don't put intros etc. in them for the chance that they will be leaked, they only put in what's a necesity to the reviewers, and the intro isn't one of those, they makes ure that the stuff they want to keep a secret till it's released STAYS a secret.

OmegaChosen

Awards
well, the reason he won't post it according to the rumored "real" maverick that spoke to the fans here in khinsider , he needs his friend to insert the kh-vids.net logo into the video because everyone was claiming the vid as their own and he wanted to make sure everyone knew that it came from kh-vids.net first. His friend, according to the "real" maverick in question, doesn't get back from school until about 5 to 7 pm forum time so we're going to have to wait to see if he is real or a poser.

OmegaChosen

Awards
yeah, it is the real game(I think. Can anyone show me something that says it's the real game?), just we need to wait to see if it was the real maverick that spoke to us is all.
if it wasn't, then we know that who we spoke to wasn't him but we do know the real maverick is working with kh-vids.net and khinsider works with them so we needent worry
we would have just gotten our hopes of seeing sanctuary up for nothing...

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
also if you watched closely in the video you can like somewhat see the guy through the TV when the game is loading

OmegaChosen

Awards
yeah, but the quality isn't really good so he is either wearing a white shirt, or is a really white guy without a shirt on( i'm leaning towards the first thought)

OmegaChosen

Awards
yeah, you're right....
can you save a game on a beta version?
cool, I'm a store keeper. :)

TsuraMutsugi

OmegaChosen said:
yeah, you're right....
can you save a game on a beta version?

yes you can, because the beta version is typically nearly the whole game, with essentials left out such as the intro and any cutscenes dealing with IMPORTANT subjects of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back