• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Hopefully maverick will do it, do you think you are gonna do it any time soon Mav? :)

belleaurora

I"m a die-hard Utada fan. My ambition or dream would to see Utada tour out here(in australia), it's rare but I'd anything for to come out here. I'd just love to meet her. I'd love to add SAnctuary to my growing list of Utada songs on ym computer. I really do hope you add SAnctuary. Please do it for a die-hard Utada fan :)

E

Eclipse

i'm a huge Utada fan too, please do it. :D

by the way belle, australia is much closer to japan than america, and she has done american tours, i'm sure there will be one in Australia one day :)

belleaurora

Fingers crossed - that would mean the world to me! If I got to meet her I'd probably cry, it would just mean so much to me. I'm trying to get people to believe that she's awesome but not all people are willing to listen to her. Next Friday we get to bring i stuff that relax us so I'm going to bring in my MP3 player with all my Utada songs and make all my teachers listen to her lol. I"m also going to bring in my gameboy so I can play Chain of Memories to relax me. how awesome? I can't wait to show off Utada, just can't wait!

E

Eclipse

Kool! just let us know when you upload anything new Mav! by the way...you are my hero dude. :D

I've always wanted to visit australia XD, i've been to england, china, south america, but never australia XD

belleaurora

I apologise for double posting this is relevant to Mavericks post not the one direct at Twilight so poeple doin't get confused.

So you have heard all of SAnctuary then Maverick? Can you at least describe it for us or give us some lyrics or the song if possible. I don't wanna hassle you but i'd really apprecviate it

E

Eclipse

he described it in the other thread...he said it was ok, but that he preffered simple and clean over all of the songs. :D like he said..it grows on you. i've only heard about a minute of the song, in a commercial, and so far i like it :)

belleaurora

Yeah i've heard the minute long version and I will admit i did not like it at first which is strange because I love all Utada songs the first time hear them - but I listened to it a couple more times and said to myself I love it - I can't wait to hear the full version. I didn't see his description of it though - would you be able to repeat it MAverick or twilight?

I'll be back in a while - gonna watch some of the commonwealth games and check posts soon - talk soon and I hope i will hear sanctuary soon.

E

Eclipse

Me too ^^^ i think it's somewhere page 60-63 in the kh2 leaked!! (mod approved) thread

tidusffxwakka

maverick who did u like controlling better roxas or sora? and can sora use the skate board too

E

Eclipse

Yes^^^ how is the video coming along Mav? :)

i'm going to bed, but i really really hope sanctuary is up tomorrow. G'night everyone, please upload it mav...;)

bye!..zzzzzzzzz....zzz.....zzzz

Last edited:

tidusffxwakka

is maverick trying to do santcuary or some other video. it would make my day to listen to santcuary even if its just the song not the video.

and maverick are soras abilities like aras arcanum (sp?) still in the game

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
----maverick who did u like controlling better roxas or sora? ----

Controlling both were cool. I just wished there would have been more of Roxas.

----Yes^^^ how is the video coming along Mav? ----

Right now I just compressed and/or combined a few vids together.

The 4 that are ready to upload are:
(contain spoilers)
1:--The real 'Hollow Bastion' (which has voices for: Yuffie, Aeris, Squall, Cid, Merlin, Tron, Sora, Donlad, and Goofy)(Length-2:51)
2:--Sephiroth(Length-0:31)
3:--Last Axel cutscene(Length-4:18)
4:--Sora Vs Roxas Cutscene(Length-2:41)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back