• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Damnit, I feel like killing myself....... I spent my WHOLE day waiting for Sanctuary only to find out it was never in my reach. That DOESN'T help a person's mood...... he could've at least warned us or something...........

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
but he didn't which made this day even more of a waste as we didn't even get told by maverick himself
well, eddie, you didn't give us some bad news so you should be happy I didn't greet you because everyone I greet right now told me some bad news

E

Eclipse

wow 26 pages since i was gone, so what has happened? anything new??

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
it is quite possible he dose not know the guy and just got it by email
twilight soul key we are not geting the intro

OmegaChosen

Awards
yeah, deathspank told us that maverick isn't going to post the intro because people have been flaming him too much
that's about what is most important
oh, and I wasted an entire day at my computer waiting for a vid that was never to come....

E

Eclipse

What??? who flamed him?? i'm gonna bust a cap on whoever flamed him!! i need that intro!! :mad:

oh and sorry for being late, i had to do an animation request for someone, and i've been working on it for hours <_<

Roxas

Yeah haha u aint gonna see it ever before 28th so stfu.
that was a terrbile flam XD
i just cant understand your guys pain

OmegaChosen

Awards
not a single person, more like the overall community of forumer are who flamed him.
as time ran out on when he was going to post it, people lost faith and started to call him a poser.
he didn't like that very much I guess so deathspank told us that maverick didn't want to post the intro anymore

Deathspank

Sorry... if he posts it for you guys, he's posting it for everyone, including the flamers. Just drop the issue, he isn't posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back