• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

oh well...he has helped more than enough

i just found out that i might not get the game till march 29th...><

someone will up the intro in english by 28th right?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
if someone gets it on the 28th(which i doubt) then yeah, they'll probably upload it

prod44

wait....i thought game will be released on 28th so wouldnt everyone have it then???

well i sure hope someone from kh-vids uploads it

prod44

OH >< well that isnt cool...I hope i get it on 28th...if not then 29th for certain!! I will have a tantrum ifi have to wait more than 3 days!

prod44

OH ok...thats great....*changes countdown*

*grumbles*

o well...I just wanted to hold that game(and listen to sanctuary)...wont be able to play until weekend...I have my SAT next week ><!!

E

Eclipse

yeah, ships the 28th, arrives 29-31 :D

a few people might get it on the 28th, but the chances are highly unlikely :D

prod44

Oh i see...well...That changes a lot...I was pissed at my target when i called em they said they dont get till 29th...i didnt know everywhere was like that!

and I tried to pre-order...and they are like first come first serve

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
Well, when I went to pick of Tales of Legendia, at my local GameStop, they said that it wouldnt be in until the day after it was 'released.' So, I had to wait an extra day. That really made me miffed...they better not make me wait more than a day for my KH2...!

They better not...

Cl0ud

in 2 days we wont need this thread anymore!

anyone know how early in the morning gamestop is open and if you havce it on reserve, will they hold it until thursday?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah, you should try gamestop or ebgames but i doubt that they are taking anymore reserves but it wouldn't hurt to try.......

Kisa.Sama

Oh ya. I was always too lazy to block, and I died alot... I almost went mad watching that scene over and over. Then, I decided i'd try one last time... and I decided to not be lazy... and I won. Halleluja.

Anyways... I keep trying to check Maverick's youtube page, but youtube isn't loading... anything at all.

RAGE! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back