• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Maverick22 said:
so now that we caught the guy what will become of this thread?

Caught me?
I came hear willingly. And now I leave because sleep demands it.

so your posting new stuff now?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
People, read the last few pages. He was very nice in telling us why he has the game, and when he'll upload the vids. He's already recorded lots of vids, even Sanctuary! He just needs for somebody to come over so he can upload them. He asnwered a few questions too.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
revengematron3 said:
People, read the last few pages. He was very nice in telling us why he has the game, and when he'll upload the vids. He's already recorded lots of vids, even Sanctuary! He just needs for somebody to come over so he can upload them. He asnwered a few questions too.

thats good news. Monkey did'nt tell me that.

stratusX

Neo Nobody said:
I just came back OMG are you who i think you are Hey stratus x what happend tell me

omfg it was maverick
this whole thing was a publicity stunt by squeenix basically, he works for them, then he told us his fav party member and stuff and hes gonna post sanctuary near the evening when somebody gets back from school. yays:D

stratusX

jaxvex said:
its a beta copy.

i dont think so, unless i read something wrong, i think its legit, he got it from square anyway.

didnt someone say yesterday that if it has sanctuary its real? cause he said hed post sanctuary.

then again... he said he was going to bleep it every 10 sec. as payback for the people who bashed him:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back