• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
How good is Sanctuary? Did you expect it to be how it is?

What do you mean Bleep Sanctuary every ten seconds?

(not sure if previous message got through)
They needed to stop using the damn echoe effect >.< Though i lil bland and didnt really fit to the video. Passions is a bit better but S&C beats both easily.

And I was thinking of inserting bleep sound every 10 secs because of all the bashing I received.

he means when you lose a boss battle, do you still get to play as mickey.

I did not know this...... 0_0

hardest boss battle that youve had

Ummm. Probably the one.. with.. ummmm. The Org Member that uses Lances.(sorry dont know everyone by name) He was just annoying. Though Seth sliced me in two withing 3 secs.

tidusffxwakka

i know bleep the version that u put online and send only people like me roxas stratusx who never said anythin bad the real version

Maverick22

Website
Sorry about the delays.. falling asleep. (havent slept in almost 2 days)

.:Roxas:.
how much longer do you have

Im at the last savepoint. I actually beat the first Final Boss fight but I turned it off because My camera had run out of batteries couple cutscenes back. SO I'll have to start over form a previous save point to get the other cutscenes.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, you should sleep. Not sleeping is not healthy.....

But upload Sanctuary first please?

BTW, I'm pretty sure most of us here haven't bashed you.

Maverick22

Website
so have u recorded every cutscene and gonna suprise us with them all online?
Actually I missed about every cutscene form the first 3/4 of the game... Im starting to record all the ones after the Tron Vids... (well most)

Because I was just minding my own business playing it. Never had any intention of sharing Vids/Pics.

Maverick22

Website
Well, you should sleep. Not sleeping is not healthy.....

But upload Sanctuary first please?

Just waiting for the dude to come home from schooll so that he can put the KH-Vid.net logo on it... It was lame how many sites/people were claimin the first vids/pics as their own.

BTW, I'm pretty sure most of us here haven't bashed you.
There was waaay too many to keep count/record of.. T_T

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Really? I just thought that most people were only rushing you. Oh well, nobodies bashing now. Besides, even those who didn't bash you would still get the bleeps, and that wouldn't be fair.

stratusX

lxcloud_strifexl said:
it said that he got the game from square enix becuzz he works there so he got a hook up

what????:confused:

btw maverick, if you want to quote someone just hit quote underneath their post. hell of a lot faster that typing what there saying lol

B

bettermanlamia

HOW IS IT THAT KH2 was LEAKED!!!!!?!?!??!?!? thats messed up. all the best games are leaked. like Half life 2 was leaked halo 2 was leaked. man..-_-; stupid people

Maverick22

Website

how long till he gets home from school
I just sent him the Axl vid before he left for school, so 7-9 hours form now. Depending on how far his school is, and mode of transportation.

it said that he got the game from square enix becuzz he works there so he got a hook up

Yes, he is correct. I am head of Character Design, and I occasionally help with the recording of music. And did most of the work. All profits of the game will go to me. >.> And this is all a publicity stunt to promote/hype the games release.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
... He has the game. >.< And what is with the anger? God, It's people like you that's making him bleep Sanctuary....

^ Ah...... awesome man.

stratusX

7-9 hours for sancturay!!
aw man, oh well at least it be here by the time i preorder kh2...

when u preorder kh2, it guarantees u a copy right??
forgive me this is the first time im preordering anything..

Maverick22

Website
HOW IS IT THAT KH2 was LEAKED!!!!!?!?!??!?!? thats messed up. all the best games are leaked. like Half life 2 was leaked halo 2 was leaked. man..-_-; stupid people

Im not sure. People probably just grab a copy and put it in their jacket and walk out with it. And to say that Halo is one of the best games is very arguable. Never played Half Life 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back