• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
fav party member and why
fav world and why
fav coop attack and why
fav drive form
and have you played as mickey yet and if you have can you upload that too

Fav Member---Probably either Cloud or Auron, they are just bad asses.

fav world and why---I'll have to get back on this one.. cant decide.

fav coop attack and why-- ooo Thats tough there are quite a few to choose from. But the one that sticks to my mind is the one with Auron where the twirl their swords together to create the tornado.

fav drive form----Master Form, Dual Keyblades and is just more badass(Valor Mode has duel blades too) but Master form takes away both party memeber. I sometimes want to kicck ass by myself. (though I havent gotten Final form)

and have you played as mickey yet and if you have can you upload that too--- Like control Mickey? I dont know if its possible or not but he has joined the team for a few fights and yes one if the vids has Mickey fighting along side me.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, for final's actualy easy to get. I'd explain it in more detail, but you might not want to know.

For Mickey, there are certain boss fights tht if you die, Mickey helps. Fight Xaldin on proud, that'll definitely get Mickey out.

tidusffxwakka

cool please please upload santcuary i know every keeps ask but please upload it it would make u a god of the kh worl.

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
hey maverick, how long are you staying online
Not long... I havent slept all night and slept very lil the day before... (good thing I have the day off)

How do you feel about the voice acting? Is there anybody you really like or anybody that you really hate in particular?

Overall. Very Good! Hades is awesome. HJO did a good job with Sora. Axel and Demyx were very good. ..... .. then there is Aerith.. (cringes) It makes me want to punch Aeris in the face... (there will be a vid of her)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Heh, sometimes it's weird being in a place where no one has played the game

*Has jap version*

*And is still waiting for Sanctuary*

I'm patient, don't worry........

tidusffxwakka

im impatient lol i waited since passion for it and now someone has just please put us all out of our misery and post it lol

bet u their will be 1000000 of post like this soon

tidusffxwakka

too fast it shows how impatient we are for santcuary please just gives us a time/date of when u will upload it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back