• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWeilder.

well im glad it was solved. i sat here for the past hour reading the 25 pages that came up when i was school...and ya sephiroth is a lot harder on expert.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
beta is a version of the game that is almost complete, just not the official game. And wow i go to school and there are 20 more pages on here, you guys are busy posters.....anyway, im glad this dilema was solved and we can relax and go back to our normal lives away from theese forums until something new pops up, lol

prod44

Dang....so it was only a beta eh???

I wanted to hear sanctuary ><

o well, will have to wait...

order member XlV

Deathsaber99 said:
beta is a version of the game that is almost complete, just not the official game. And wow i go to school and there are 20 more pages on here, you guys are busy posters.....anyway, im glad this dilema was solved and we can relax and go back to our normal lives away from theese forums until something new pops up, lol

thanks!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well, right now there's not too much point but-
Right now it's just a waiting game until someone else can leak out some new stuff.
Not that I'm into that 'spoiler' stuff....
Cuz ya know...it's like...bad...>_>

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
so... this is the end of this spectacular thread
I almost wish that we hadn't found out cause it was really cool having this thread on and all the people posting their theories and such.
but it did kind of stop all new posts though....
guess we will go back to our daily life of posting in threads and looking for new stuff to write about....
that is until the next theoritical leak happens again :)
darn.. almost made it to 60 pages too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back