• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Oy, this thread is looong, so I'm gonna ask a question but no one can get mad at me if it has been asked before.

If this Maverick guy got KH2, then he should have heard "Sanctuary".
Has he showed it to us?

Sympathy

Nope.

He's only put up one video. And it's of the Tron World. He's doing that on purpose. To be spiteful!

Sympathy

Why didn't people believe him? It'd be hard to believe someone claiming that they have a game before it comes out. I'm not sure EXACTLY why they didn't believe him, but I'm pretty sure that could be it.

Deathspank

The reason why Maverick only posted videos from Space Paranoids is because that was the world he was currently on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
I have a theory, and it was created after 'Sympathy' stumbled on the English video. Isn't it a coincidence they're on Tron? Maybe because it's a demo! I mean, think about it. Tron world... demo... two vids of English that IS Tron... it fits! The pieces all fit! And about it being in a home... maybe his dad brought it home from work? Maybe it was allowed? I dunno.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Absolution_Fear said:
I have a theory, and it was created after 'Sympathy' stumbled on the English video. Isn't it a coincidence they're on Tron? Maybe because it's a demo! I mean, think about it. Tron world... demo... two vids of English that IS Tron... it fits! The pieces all fit! And about it being in a home... maybe his dad brought it home from work? Maybe it was allowed? I dunno.

I've already given this point and Twilightsoulkey proved me wrong with 3 points which I can't be bothered to type right now..

*Goes to sleep*

Joten9115

KH2LeakFlaw.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you cant really tell but in that really short video of the NA leak in the Space Paranoids world when the guy presses pause the E in "PAUSE" is backwards. Is this supposed to be like this.

Last edited:

Axuseru_Axel

Ah man. Please shut up about this already. -sighs- Even if it is mod approved. It's a freaking beta as it is.. It doesn't even have the English OP on it. Plus, the real game is only a few days away, so why whine about it?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
dont know about u but im pretty amazed it was leaked. s-e spends so much time keeping secrets and BAM leaking MWAHAHAHA!

well i think its funny, although it wont be if the dude who leaked it gets caught, hell get another asshole ripped haha

to the dude who got it and leaked it - GOOD WORK!

tidusffxwakka

just watched both vids. the game is defintely real. i just hope he leaks the opening on to the net. oh and also the ending lol

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
lol yeah, it could be an unofficial demo just to get you ready for the big thing.

doesnt sora sound a ****load more mature in kh2...

YAAAAY!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
The E is MEANT to be upside down, then it turns itself right-side up.

And that IS the game. And even if it isn't, the game is only two weeks away, so yeah.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back