• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

for what its jsut a video of the begging just listen 2 it in japanes get the lyrics and be happy...or u could cry me a river build a bridge and get over it....which one u choose?

Vin

Bronze Member
Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked

Whoever Downloads This Is Geting In So Much Trouble Just Wait 16 More Days Almost 15 Now

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah, i think he needs a break, then tommrow will be like ZOMG so many messages!!!!hey look, one from square enix................oh, look like im fired.......damn. lol

77 now people~!!!!!!!!!!

Sora_aroS

OmegaChosen said:
maverick isn't on so unless he is telepathic I don't think that he can upload the vid
we must have patience my fellow forumers
He'll upload the vid in due time
tomorrow, when he logs in, he'll see all the pm's and he'll have to upload the intro
so to make sure, everyone pm maverick and post comments on his page
if we can get about a 100 pm to him about the intro and another 100 comments on his page I think he'll see the light and upload it
he can't now because he isn't on but he will by tomorrow's end
let us pm and wait and we will be rewarded

if he has 2 much hes gonna waste his time reading them so dont send anymore be patient and leave the guy alone gotdamn then u wonder why hes not uploading it

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Just to let you guys know, I have been laughing at you guys for the past 24 pages. Your begging and wanting for Kingdom Hearts II is so funny. Please, go on. I love having a good laugh.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
maverick...open your heart to darkness..............and take 10 minutes out of your "busy" life to film the opening and upload it to youtube will yaa? geez <_<
I know! If I had KH2 in english now, I'd be givin everything away!
(>*.*)> l=:: (Thats a camera)

Sharikaaria

KingBlade said:
Just to let you guys know, I have been laughing at you guys for the past 24 pages. Your begging and wanting for Kingdom Hearts II is so funny. Please, go on. I love having a good laugh.
it is kind of pathetic, but we're all at least a little curious about the full version of sanctuary

DualWeilder.

Sora_aroS said:
if he has 2 much hes gonna waste his time reading them so dont send anymore be patient and leave the guy alone gotdamn then u wonder why hes not uploading it
ya if i was this guy and you sent me a hundred messages id be like
"these guys are really annoying, and because of this, im not gonna upload the video and make them wait until it comes out." so be patient

Blacksora05

Man i can't believe this...why do people always ruin good games buy dowloading them...Kh2 should be bought with your hard earned money.(i wouldn't be sayin this if i had dial up)

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

just a question to you all, my brother, who is 19 right now, going to college, said that copy games do not work on the ps2, and that the copy versions will only work if you use ps1. of corse my brother used a hard drive to get around that, but thats not the point. a copy disk will not work on the ps2, as my brother said, and how would you download a copy of the game on the computer and then play it on your ps2 without using a disk?

also, in order to copy it, you have to have something to copy, so im going to ask how that person got the real game?

Sora_aroS

KingBlade said:

whew...i thought i was the only one u guys are wasting all your energy for nothing that serious...i mean u can see it in japanese same images and all that just in english big deal..WAIT till u get it and listen 2 it all day damn..we all have 2 do that anyway

Ultima Kid

........shame shame dude.......i mean d/l music is alright...but....when it comes to KINGDOM HEARTS 2.....i feel soooo bad if i try to emulate it...i bet all of you would....poor nomura....just got cheated off one of his fans...=( N LIKE THAT OTHER DUDE SAID...NO MORE KH 3 AHHHHHHHHHHH.......man im with the legal ppl's side...
wait for the game n enjoy without getting arrested from the fbi's or getting you computer messed up if something goes wrong

anyways i think its a sucky quality if you emulate it...cause some games you emulate the picture and pixles doesnt come out good...like one part will be missing.....for example you would be seeing a lot of white lines or white polygons on sora donald n goofy.....or even worst no body parts....n your not just screwing with yourself but everyone...LIKE WAT IF NOMURA FOUND OUT N SAYS.....U.S VERSION CANCELED FOR ILLEGAL EMULATING!!...soo sorry for saying that but just a thought.......n probaly wont be making KH3........soo just wait for 16/17 more days for the game..plz =D its only 2 in a half weeks left man.....i no seems long but keep your self busy till the time goes by fast

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Sharikaaria said:
it is kind of pathetic, but we're all at least a little curious about the full version of sanctuary

Kinda pathetic? A little curious?

You guys, are crying for it, Talking to yourselves, killing youselves for these two videos:

sora212 said:
i must see video.....................or ill die!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back