• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

maverick...open your heart to darkness..............and take 10 minutes out of your "busy" life to film the opening and upload it to youtube will yaa? geez <_<

Sora_aroS

guys....this was orginallly about the leak and why...i think hes sleeping..and i also think we should wait..cuiz then were gona spil the whole game becuz of excitement

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked

whoa wait a minute you mean this guy has it illegally?

riku231

I think he should play the video befor I go crazy......wait ive already went crazy

Deathspank

The human civilization is doomed to die off of stupidity.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
maverick isn't on so unless he is telepathic I don't think that he can upload the vid
we must have patience my fellow forumers
He'll upload the vid in due time
tomorrow, when he logs in, he'll see all the pm's and he'll have to upload the intro
so to make sure, everyone pm maverick and post comments on his page
if we can get about a 100 pm to him about the intro and another 100 comments on his page I think he'll see the light and upload it
he can't now because he isn't on but he will by tomorrow's end
let us pm and wait and we will be rewarded

obilivonkeeper

revengematron3 said:
Illegal and just not right. There's a time for illegal, but KH2 DESERVES to be bought legaly. It would be disrespectful to the game to just copy it. >.>
hey why don't we just ask i mod to ban this game or something i think he is destroying our kh2 lives with this thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back