• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Yeah. It's like watching the whole game (Gameplay and cutscenes). When you watch it, your not really spoiling yourself cause your watching the actual thing, like a tv series or something. XD

So Sanctuary's the only thing that you can show that wouldn't be a spoiler....

Hearts*Accidents

Holy shit! I'm gone to the Bahamas for 6 days and this happens?! And Im being deprived of the english vids because my sound card is busted until Wednesday?! Urgh the torture!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
He hasn't uploaded them yet. If he had, he would post.

i envy his position, lol. If you just got here, read the last.... er, 5 pages to know what's going on. XD

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Hearts*Accidents said:
Holy shit! I'm gone to the Bahamas for 6 days and this happens?! And Im being deprived of the english vids because my sound card is busted until Wednesday?! Urgh the torture!
LOL i know how you feel i was gone for a hour i come back and everyones talking to the guy we talking about im like WTF He had one of the best Entrance ever he shows up and says hi like nothing is up that was great

Hearts*Accidents

.:Roxas:. said:
has he even uploaded them yet, NO HE'S GONE, MAVERICK IS GONE!!!!!!!!

GAHHH WTFF? D:

I'm so lost right now! So I take it this Maverick guy is uploading videos from the English Beta Version of KH2? Correct me if I am wrong.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Hearts*Accidents said:
GAHHH WTFF? D:

I'm so lost right now! So I take it this Maverick guy is uploading videos from the English Beta Version of KH2? Correct me if I am wrong.

I think thats it. I'm confused myself.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Maverick22 said:

how long till he gets home from school
I just sent him the Axl vid before he left for school, so 7-9 hours form now. Depending on how far his school is, and mode of transportation.

it said that he got the game from square enix becuzz he works there so he got a hook up

Yes, he is correct. I am head of Character Design, and I occasionally help with the recording of music. And did most of the work. All profits of the game will go to me. >.> And this is all a publicity stunt to promote/hype the games release.

Again, if you really don't want to check the last few pages yourselves. XD

That's still all I'm showing. Just read the last 5 to 10 pages. He answered lots of questions and including about when he'll upload vids and Sanctuary.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
It's like the full version, probs. I say we beg him to upload the kh2 cd to the internet, then we put it on a dvd thing, then we buy magic slide thing for ps2 (or if already got) then we have the game! MWUAHAHAH!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
He won't do it. He's, after all, an employee of Square-enix. In fact, his position is high enough to be the one to fire the guys who do that, so i'm sure he wouldn't dom it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back