• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Probably has connections and sources. He may also be one of those guys that work with the shows that deal with games and such. They usually get everything first so they can show everyone. Not really a big deal.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
For all you non believers and those who bashed me.

^ That was his comment on Youtube. He was just showing that video to prove he has it, nothing more.

E

Eclipse

i think this is the first thread to reach 37 pages in less than 12 hours and contain more than 12 members viewing it constantly

can anyone link me to a page in the gamefaqs forums where maverick talks about him having kh2? please? i'm searching the forums but i can't find any :(

Last edited:

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, I'm back
humm......... the number of people on seems to have stopped growing
that'll probably go up in the morning, when everyone will be logging on to see if he uploaded the vid
maverick still hasn't uploaded anything?
that's a shame....
well, I'll check back in the morning
see yall
logging out

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I'm sick too... and the only cure is MORE COWBELL!
(end spam)
So yeah, don't expect anything new tonight.

E

Eclipse

if ANYTHING new comes out i think it's the responsibility of the people who run these forums to PM everyone, email everyone, set up a super stick to discuss it, and report it on khinsider.com :D

E

Eclipse

i know.....37 pages of stupidity...

the only worth post was the first one...<_<

if he gets caught, he will probably be in trouble.

well...if he works for EGM and reviews the game, then probably no, because they would reveal it to the world anyway...

but let's say his uncle works at disney, and gave him the game but said he couldn't tell anyone, and he leaks it on the internet, his dad could get fired, and he could get in trouble. it's like the xbox 360 leak...some kid got it early and leaked it...his dad is probably fired from microsoft now <_<

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Nothing happened? Too bad. LOL

I told you guys this was pointless. People always spamming. *SIGHS*

I can't believe within 4-5 hour this top made 37 pages.

E

Eclipse

^^^ i know. someone should just post when they find out more about maverick.

OMFG, the number of people viewing this thread went down to 10!!

anyways...Tron is on the sci-fi channel, and i've never seen it before, so i'm gonna watch it, ciao

Last edited:

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Yes i watched Tron today too, it was pretty cool. And yes 38 pages of nothing, but mods have posted in here, and it isnt a pointless thread, we are having fun fisrt of all, and second, we are on the brink of new vids so yeah chill, its not like your being hurt by having us talk about nothing. Yeah, i am the only one here right now for a while. Well nothing new, so im out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back