• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

grrrr this guy (or girl) probably isnt even on youtube
hes probably being hancuffed as we speak

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
how can a 5 minute video cause such an uproar of fans and even cause a forum to crash?
I got off for a few minutes so I missed the crash but maybe somebody should pm maverick that khinsider forum has so many people wanting to see it that it crashed the forum
that would probably convince him

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Lucky guy. How would he lose his job? You don't see the face of the guy whose playing, so they can't catch him.
How does he lose his job? His boss'll call all the KH2 reviewers up to the office and fire all of them as a guarantee that the one who leaked got fired. Of course, this would piss off the workers, leading to a major leakage of the whole game.

OmegaChosen said:
how can a 5 minute video cause such an uproar of fans and even cause a forum to crash?
I got off for a few minutes so I missed the crash but maybe somebody should pm maverick that khinsider forum has so many people wanting to see it that it crashed the forum
Sure it will....I can see it now....
Maverick: Too bad for you! Muwahahahahaha!!! That's what you losers get for bashing me!

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
OmegaChosen said:
Maybe you should!
^
<('_')> Whoosh!
V

DualWeilder.

ya i was wondering if the forums had crashed or if it was my computor only...it was probably cause so many of us tried to post at the same time.

Sora_aroS

i hope nothing happens 2 him...all we kno is that he's 22... and thats it..now..i hope he dosent lose his job...im grateful for what he gave me we might get more a little later be patient

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked

tdude_6 said:
Yea. KH2 is a great game and would be really really wrong to get it illegaly. Stealing money from SE is what it is. plus u can't play it on ur ps2 without a ma chip right?
OMG SE JUST LOST 50$ !!!!!!! ZOMG, WE ARE DOOMED NOW THERE IS NO kh3 !!!! OMG WTF BBQ .....

shuddup please thank you..

ANY WAY

I bet it is fake.........

And you guys seriously gotta stop yo b*tchin you guys are making it a big deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back