• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

yeah in the front page it says that the informacion was broght to you by silverwarrior and im silverwarrior but I did't have nothing to do with this pice of informacion so no credit to me but i gess is a mistake or something.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not that far away.
Now I really got to get a DS.

KHFanatic2010

Yeeeeees!! I been waiting for KH: Recoded EU version release date for months! Can't wait to play it!! And I am NOT going to look at any spoilers for this game, but just the screen shots!! Because I haven't played the original KH: Coded. Roll on 14th Jan 2011!!

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: European Kingdom Hearts Re:coded release date leaked by Square Enix's twitter account!

Hopefully I'll be done with Birth by Sleep by then.

This.

Seriously.

Anyway I'll be pre-ordering this when the pre-order bonus is announced.

Sempied

Re: European Kingdom Hearts Re:coded release date leaked by Square Enix's twitter account!

I'm glad it's rater early than I thought. Compared to the BbS wait this is fine.

Shadow Key

Does SE realize their sales are going to be drowned by Little Big Planet 2?

I mean, if I had choose... I'd choose LBP2. And that's what I'm going to do, it simply seems better.

Sempied

Does SE realize their sales are going to be drowned by Little Big Planet 2?

I mean, if I had choose... I'd choose LBP2. And that's what I'm going to do, it simply seems better.
LB2 comes out a week after. Heck Halo Reach came out a week after BbS, and it didn't stop that much on BbS numbers.

Tikiturbo

Man, I just thought of the best way to wait for this. I'm gonna play KH Days one mission a day until it gets to the release date, since the release is like 110 days away, I'll barely have to wait until it comes out! Hooray for short attention span!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back