• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Perhaps the bottom party member's are Riku's and when gameplay suddenly shifts as Nomura was sayin, those party members will come to the top, and the top will go to the bottom.
That's a great theory, it'd be interesting as hell to be able to watch both of them do everything like that.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Huh, I was right. They were going to show more of Traverse Town. I'm so glad they are.

I agree traverse town is actually one of my favorite KH original worlds. Probably the favorite.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More of Traverse Town is always good. I have missed this world for such a long time. Favorite world of all worlds. Does this mean new Traverse Town music by Shimomura? Why, I think it does! :DDDDDD

I wonder if this means the world still exists because that would make my forever. Especially if it isn't a dream.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
More of Traverse Town is always good. I have missed this world for such a long time. Favorite world of all worlds. Does this mean new Traverse Town music by Shimomura? Why, I think it does! :DDDDDD

I wonder if this means the world still exists because that would make my forever. Especially if it isn't a dream.

Seriously. Hopefully the world hasn't been forgotten and there are still inhabitants there...I mean the place was just bonkin' cool as hell. I'd love for that to be my neighborhood lol

Just the fact that there's a possibility that they are expanding it is good news for me.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I'm just suprised I guessed it. I never guess things, and if I do I'm usually wrong.

I wonder how Yoko is going to redo the music, cuz you no she'd going to. Add some extra thing to it.

[video=youtube;mcdCMyK4ukQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdCMyK4ukQ[/video]

[video=youtube;ZgQrwCnR5-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQrwCnR5-w[/video]

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm containing my excitement until better screenshots come out but HOLYSHITISTHATANEWOUTFIT!?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm just suprised I guessed it. I never guess things, and if I do I'm usually wrong.

I wonder how Yoko is going to redo the music, cuz you no she'd going to. Add some extra thing to it.

[video=youtube;mcdCMyK4ukQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdCMyK4ukQ[/video]

[video=youtube;ZgQrwCnR5-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQrwCnR5-w[/video]

the scenery and the composition speak for itself.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Same. Traverse Town is my hometown4lyf

I need to sleep now. The hype is too much. Hopefully my brain will work out stuff in my dreams. Lol, get it. Dreams.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Man if it's one world i'll like to live in it has to be Traverse town.

Same. Traverse Town is my hometown4lyf

Word. West Traverse Town born and raised.

I need to sleep now. The hype is too much. Hopefully my brain will work out stuff in my dreams. Lol, get it. Dreams.

tumblr_lqlufgmlGg1qeifydo6_r1_250.gif

night though :3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
From that we can assume that they’ve fleshed out the world outside of the three districts and Merlin’s old refuge.
Not just a re-hash but whole new areas!!? This is too awesome and Donald and Goofy :') missed you guys.

Kamichamadude

Not just a re-hash but whole new areas!!? This is too awesome and Donald and Goofy :') missed you guys.

I've been waiting for a game where you truly get to fight with allies ever since KHII (Days, Coded, and BBS don't count because they were all assigned for specific missions/battles, after that you never saw them).

And with all this talk of Riku's allies, who do you think they will/could be?

blueheart

Bronze Member
I actually don't want them to be Donald and Goofy. This should be a game to explore having party members with different characters, depending on the specific world they're in. I think they should wait until KH3 to bring D&G back.

StVen

capturepvp.png

Anyone here notice how Sora holds his Keyblade? Similar to KH2 :D So that's probably the real him? And Reddish color!? Valor is that you?

StVen

Where do you find these pictures?! Seems like every person on here has a new one, every minute!

Just to answer your question, I used Snipping Tool to get it from Youtube then upload it to imageshack. :D I am really excited for real footage/gameplay to come out and new trailer? Damn, my weekend is gonna be awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back