• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N. Korea's Kim Jong Il has Pancreatic Cancer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Feel free to move to Quirky if it doesn't belong out here or whatever.

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has life-threatening pancreatic cancer, a news report said Monday, days after new images of him looking gaunt spurred speculation that his health might be worsening following a reported stroke last year.

The 67-year-old Kim was diagnosed with the cancer around the time he was felled by a stroke last summer, Seoul's YTN television reported, citing unidentified intelligence officials in South Korea and China.

The report cited the officials saying the disease is "threatening" Kim's life.

Pancreatic cancer is usually found in its final stage, and considering Kim's age, he is expected to live no more than five years, the report said.

Read some more here:
Report: NKorea's Kim has pancreatic cancer

Oh...?
Surprise...? I don't think I am.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I feel like saying something along the lines of "AHAHAHAHAHAHA that's what you fukken get!"

Firo

Oh Crap
He'll come back. He always does.

But seriously, this is some good news.

very differentiable
Awards
He will lead tyhe research for medication with an iron fist, it's his personality. We can just hope that the research will be released if it turns out succesfull, but not as long as he still lives.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
expect surprise nukes in 5 years

Well they're going to have to launch everything in storage since only he knows the combination I'm sure.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Well...shit.

About time this niggah kicks the bucket.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
We know it's going to happen. I bet he's figuring "I go. They go."

Too bad (for him) I doubt they'll be improved enough to reach us and even if they could.. missile defense system ftw.. His best hope of doing something like that would probably be hitting South Korea.. or Japan. (Ehh.. forget it..)

Aside from that, I guess he's getting what's coming for him and... no wonder he's been acting more on the edge and defiant in general than usual, recently..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back