• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mythril in EOTW?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
Okay so what was the deal on farming Mythrils with Bambi in EotW? I've read on places that it could be only done BEFORE you reach Eternal Rest and I've read that you can always farm them in the mid-worlds before the area where you fight Chernabog in the Colosseum or Deep Jungle section. I've also read that fighting the Behemoths in EotW is a good way to go?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You need a steady stream of enemies in to get Mythril in EotW using Bambi, because he will only start dropping it after filling the bar three times. There are no places other than Linked Worlds pre-Final Rest where you can do it (I've tried it in various maps in World Terminus but no luck), and if you've gone past that point, that huge wave of enemies will show up no longer.

Also, in the Final Mix version, Behemoths don't drop Mythrils, so... yeah.

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
You need a steady stream of enemies in to get Mythril in EotW using Bambi, because he will only start dropping it after filling the bar three times. There are no places other than Linked Worlds pre-Final Rest where you can do it (I've tried it in various maps in World Terminus but no luck), and if you've gone past that point, that huge wave of enemies will show up no longer.

Also, in the Final Mix version, Behemoths don't drop Mythrils, so... yeah.

Yeah the Behemoths only drop Shards once in a while... sadly.

I've counted, the 7 Linked Worlds where you can summon Bambi have a max of 2 and a half jumps... So the huge 42-enemy fight for the door is really the only spot. But is there a way to get them to spawn again BEFORE going through that door?

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It looks like for the horde to appear again, you will need to exit the room from the doorway you came through before killing the last Heartless standing. I don't know if it works, but I assume that you will have to start over from the very beginning of the gauntlet once you return.

Xelon99

Awards
It looks like for the horde to appear again, you will need to exit the room from the doorway you came through before killing the last Heartless standing. I don't know if it works, but I assume that you will have to start over from the very beginning of the gauntlet once you return.
Yeah I've tried it... Just need to leave one heartless left alive, jump out and you can jump back in again, meeting the Behemoth. Which basically just creates a good Behemoth farm. Even though I'm a little underpowered to farm at that spot now, least I know how to do it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back