• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mythil- Am I screwed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, enemies no longer drop Mythrils or Orichalcums. You have to manually grind the materials for them.

Mythrils require Mythril Shard x5 and Mythril Stone x 2 if I'm not mistaken.

And 3 Mystery Goos, if memory serves me right. Also, Orichalcums can now be bought from Huey, Louie, and Dewey after rescuing Kairi from Hollow Bastion. Each costs 5,000 munny.

Anyway… I really don't think there's anything that can be done. Pretty much the synthesis progression has come to a halt, and from what the OP described, there's no way to move forward. SeruOmen, if you're still aiming for that Master Synthesis trophy, I think your best bet is to do it on a new playthrough.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, enemies no longer drop Mythrils or Orichalcums. You have to manually grind the materials for them.

Mythrils require Mythril Shard x5 and Mythril Stone x 2 if I'm not mistaken.
Except the user can not synthesis Mythrils because they haven't unlocked them in the store yet, and can't because they need a Mylthril to continue.

Dragoness615

So, I know this is an old thread, but I think it worth mentioning.

The Bambi trick can still get you a Mythril even after you finish the battle before Final Rest, if you are patient. Go to the jungle area in the World Terminus section.

1. Make sure to have Thundaga equipped as a time saver so you aren’t chasing the powerwilds and bouncywilds around.
2. The Bouncywilds can spawn two more Powerwilds, if left to their own devices for a few seconds after they’re done running around and shooting at you.
3. Have Encounter Plus equipped so you can go right back in after each battle.

Letting at least two bouncywilds spawn more Powerwilds during the fight gives you the 18 enemies you need to fill Bambi’s gauge three times and the chance at a Mythril.

But it takes patience. Sometimes the bouncywilds disappear if you leave them alone for too long and also, Bambi won’t always drop it. But I have gotten a couple Mythrils with this method, because I didnt feel like farming Mystery Goo for Mythrils AND Ultima Weapon lol

The change is obtaining Mythrils is my only main hang-up with the final mix version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back