• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery surrounding the Unknown Girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AurisFlown

Awards
If your on this section of the Forum, I would think that you want to spoil yourself or have already played the game,

Edit: Adding Spoiler Bubble in case I broke a rule.

I still need to finish the Battle Gates to grab more info but wanted to leave something before I forget about this Theory.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

eiczerofour

I strongly believe X is Master Ava. It makes too much sense with the epilogue and everythimg we now know about the fortellers. Plus if it was Ava there is a good chance Luxu knew about her, possibly even summoned her there.

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This doesn't dismiss two of the possible girls, but...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Johnny

It's ava.

Isa/Lea/Ava

all have 3 letters in their names.

Krysta

I hope it´s a new girl that will be introduced soon (in KH UX or future KH games).
Otherwise I think it could be Skuld, because of her star motif accessories.

Edit: I don`t think it`s Strelitzia or Ava. I see not exactly the connection between them (+ the star symbol is missing).

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was really interested in the mystery girl. I found it weird that they didn't even go further about it. I am a little worried that KH 4 is going to start off with baggage from this saga. I was kinda hoping that everything from KH1-3 would be resolved and KH4 would be fresh.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I was really interested in the mystery girl. I found it weird that they didn't even go further about it. I am a little worried that KH 4 is going to start off with baggage from this saga. I was kinda hoping that everything from KH1-3 would be resolved and KH4 would be fresh.

They need more motivation to spark a new journey. Otherwise, starting from fresh always seems kinda...awkward. "What, heartless again? Dang."

That baggage gives it a nice segway

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They need more motivation to spark a new journey. Otherwise, starting from fresh always seems kinda...awkward. "What, heartless again? Dang."

That baggage gives it a nice segway

I meant baggage like The Organization, nobodies, Ansem, Xehanort etc. I'm hoping KH4 can start fresh with no references to any of the main plot from KH1-3 (at least not until later on in the game if they have to).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back