• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Solved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Edit!2
if you can figure this out:
Heartless - They Have a Heart consumed by darkness but no Body
Nobody - They Have a Body&Soul with Memories but no Heart
Unbirth - There Born/Alive/Resurrected ___________ but no Soul*

*I know without a Soul there Dead.... which leads me to believe that there alive but dead which goes to my theory a total + again x0]

Then Im sure you can figure out what I mean
the bolded letters are opposites as you can tell, try to figure out the puzzle

EDIT3
I know my Theory is getting crappier every second but I think I have come to a Conclusion unless someone proves me wrong

Unbirth - There Born/Alive/Resurrected with a Body&Heart but No Memories&Soul.... (Soul could be in there or not i dont know)
Ven could have asked for this when He said Erase me....

PROOF
Nomura: "Since the heart does'nt have a form, memories play an important part in forming a heart"

Now one could say that the "Formation" of a heart is kinda like the heart being born. Therefore if we were to remove all memories from the heart, the heart would resort to a state of being unformed/unborn.

Thus an unbirth may be created.

PROOF2
MX: Long time no see
Ven: Who are you?
MX: As for having met you... seem that you're losing it. However you haven't lost it permanently. in order to obtain it give it up. Now! Recover everything and discover the truth!

looks like you can recover from being a Unbirth (theory)

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2007 Trailer in ENGLISH

this relates so much to my theory which gives it 2 Plus's+

I'm going to support this theory as credible.

Initially it sounds almost idiotic, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.
Let's look at the names of the enemies so far and see what they have for connotations.

Heartless and Nobodies. Both have literal definitions for the words that oppose their concept.

Heartless DO have hearts. The word is used to describe how they're cruel, emotionless creatures of darkness.
Nobodies DO have bodies. The word is used to describe how they're essentially non-existent.

So both names contain a root word (Heart, body) with a negative suffix/prefix (less, No), respectively.

Apply this to the Unbirth.
Root word: Birth
Prefix: Un

The negative prefix denotes the opposite of the root word. In other words, we're looking for an antonym of birth. The antonym for birth is death.

Now, some may argue against this, but that's just silly. Death is the antonym for birth, I don't know how else to say it, go check a dictionary. Some words can hold antonyms in common despite not meaning the exact same thing (birth and life). You are alive (life), you are no longer alive (death). You come into life (birth), you go out of life (death).

So, with that in mind, let's move on.

In the same manner as Heartless and Nobodies, Unbirth DO have births, but the word "unbirth" is used to describe them in some way.

How would having no soul, only a heart and a body, constitute as being "unborn"?
Well, first and foremost, to those naysayers that deny this on the grounds of the Secret Ansem Reports, I say poo-poo. Xehanort's Ansem Reports have been shown to have faulty reasoning, so we cannot assume that AtW is faultless. But, actually, this doesn't even have to contradict the Secret Ansem Reports.

Who said they necessarily have to lose souls? When a soul is lost, the being gives way to death. But what if a being could conceivably be born without a soul in the first place?

How can said being have "life," you ask? Well, as Nomura has said, a heart is proof of life. You have a heart, you're considered alive. Despite the fact that a soul is necessary to maintain that life, could it be possible that something in the initial condition of a soul-less being allows it to be "alive"? Think about it. If Heartless (only a heart) can be sentient, why couldn't an Unbirth (heart and body)? If anything, a "living" heart and body sounds more credible than just a "living" heart.

You might be saying, "Hey, then that means an Unbirth is basically a Heartless with a body." Well, more or less, yes. But I think it's a great concept. The Heartless, comprised of a heart, do not need anything else. The heart is the source of all power. But this is a chance to have a being with a heart lack, and possibly desire a soul. It would be interesting to compare them to the Nobodies. Plus, the Unbirth are the origin of the Heartless/Nobodies, and this theory makes sense of that. An Unbirth is one step before a Heartless, and acts as an intermediate being between Heartless and Nobodies.

Heart--Heart and Body--Body and Soul

You could technically consider the Unbirth to be more like the Undead, but I highly doubt they'd be portrayed as zombie-esque in KH.

So let's go back to the whole name game.

Heartless DO have hearts. The word is used to describe how they're cruel, emotionless creatures of darkness.
Nobodies DO have bodies. The word is used to describe how they're essentially non-existent.
Unbirths DO have births (their creation). The word is used to describe how, despite being "sentient," they aren't truly alive, not by any conventional meaning.

One of the reasons why I think this is a great idea is that the game will get to divulge just exactly how the soul works. If Chain of Memories/Days can emphasize memories, I don't see why Birth by Sleep wouldn't be allowed to focus on another aspect of the being besides the heart. And it's just a simple, straightforward concept in the face of many others which are frankly getting to complicated (funny coming from me).

Now, how they come into existence is another story, but it's given me something to think about.

So, yes, believe it or not, props.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Heartless are hearts, but the hearts are consumed by darkness. Nobodies are only the body and soul of a strong willed person whose heart was consumed by Heartless.

So technically a Heartless has no body while a Nobody is heartless. :v

Unbirths are unknown as of now. Because they were aorund when Heartless and Nobodies weren't and vice-versa, it's not like you can just pick out another combination.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4192408 said:
unbirth means something that is not born.
how does death come into the picture?
Whats the opposite of being born? look all the way at the end of being born in the beginning and you have DEATH!

I think you jumped that theory way to quickly.
your replying to me right? maybe I need to be more specific...

Pratiko

Awards
Opposite of Birth is non-existence, not death, you can't die without having been born, lol.
I'd rather say Unbirths are Fate, contray to Memories, but I've got nothing to back it up. I could also say they're Santa's Minions, but I can't back that up either, get my point?

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Opposite of Birth is non-existence, not death, you can't die without having been born, lol.
I'd rather say Unbirths are Fate, contray to Memories, but I've got nothing to back it up. I could also say they're Santa's Minions, but I can't back that up either, get my point?

your wrong, whats the opposite of non existence? ahh... got you there
its existence and birth isnt one of them.
and who said they were born? are the people being born and then dieing? no that or this is not part of my theory

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4192502 said:
the opposite of being born, is not being born,
the opposite of LIFE, is DEATH

life and birth are the same thing?
and not being born is an automatic death.

Well, it has been discussed before how in KH somthing that dies isnt
necessarily gone. i.e. creation of heartless, nobodies & unbirths.
thats why I said something about souls up there~

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4192537 said:
being born gives way to existence, but the opposite of being born isn't death

fine do you prefer dead then?

if youre not being born then what are you? yeah try answering that youre not ALIVE your dead

Pratiko

Awards
life and birth are the same thing?
and not being born is an automatic death.

You can't Die without having LIVED. You cannot LIVE woithout being BORN.

Seriously, don't take the term Unbirth LITERALLY.

In KH, the terms HEARTLESS and NOBODY don't stand for "One that doesn't have a Heart/Body", but it has a figurative meaning:

Heartless = One that has no emotions/feelings
Nobody = One that doesn't exist
Unbirth = WHO KNOWS!?

thats why I said something about souls up there~

Ye, Soul = Ghost, ofc.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4192558 said:
the opposite of being dead, is being alive :/
that is not the opposite of birth

that still does not answer my question, now answer it before you are wrong

if birth = alive then im sure ??? = dead
whatever that word is...
there the same qualities of course the same meaning.

Are we sure unbirths have to do with being born but of the mind.
they have nothing to do with being born, from what i can think of.

You can't Die without having LIVED. You cannot LIVE woithout being BORN.

Seriously, don't take the term Unbirth LITERALLY.

In KH, the terms HEARTLESS and NOBODY don't stand for "One that doesn't have a Heart/Body", but it has a figurative meaning:

Heartless = One that has no emotions/feelings
Nobody = One that doesn't exist
Unbirth = WHO KNOWS!?

im not taking Unbirth the meaning literally I KNOW! from what i can think of there just Alive but with that question mark next to it im still finding out what that means.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
people/things that dont have a heart or it stops working, what are they considered....dead
so they can either be born w/out one or someone evil *coughMXcoughmaleficentcough* took their hearts to make KH!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Unbirth, could mean reverse birth. If we take away what gave something birth then that something would resort to what it was when it was unborn.

I believe a "Certain" thing is removed from the heart that causes it to resort to a state of before it was formed and thus an unbirth is created. I would go into what this certain thing Nomura told us about is but then it would be a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back