• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Of Xion's Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticshadow14

Xion is supposed to have a VERY specific reason for being in the organization. My theory is that Xion is a figment/creation of Zexion's power. Xion would still be able to weild the keyblade, (if you remember back in Chain of Memories, Zexion made a fake Sora who weilded the Keyblade). Also, the similarities to their names, the name Xion is in the name Zexion. So, anyway, if my theory held true, the reason i believe that Xion was created (once again, IF she was) is so Roxas can be given a friend to follow and do the bidding of the organization without totally realizing the bad he's doing (or something like that). Another back-up for my theory is that it wasn't called Organization XIV after Xion's entrance, maybe meaning that she really doesn't exist? (no pun intended cause i know, theortically they all don't exist.)

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well is the rest of the Org. in on this, or just Zexion? I think that Axel would've told Roxas if all of the Org. knew

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well if it was all Zexion's idea and he's the one running the whole thing, I don't think Zexion has enough guts to enact a full-out evil plot sorta thing. And what would happen after Zexion died? Xion was still around even after Zexion was taken out

XionXIVRikuXV

good point... i think its highly unlikely that Zexion created/brought Xion into existence. and i really doubt that the fact that Xion is in Zexion mena anything besides the fact that it just is.

but still, ultima-demi, not all of us know, and i say thanks for not spilling the beans. else i would have been pretty mad...

Muse

you look atrocious
Hey. Some people haven't spoiled themselves, so this whole thing is new to them. It doesn't matter that the game's already been released in Japan, if there are members who haven't spoiled themselves and are waiting until the NA release of Days, it's not fair of you to spoil it for them. If you're going to stay in the Non-Spoiler sections, you're going to have to not spoil. Even by saying "Oh, well, I already know what happens, I'm just not going to tell you," YOU'RE STILL SPOILING. Now, out of respect for those who have not spoiled themselves, I'll kindly ask you to act as though you don't know what happens or leave. /rant

Now, as for your theory, I don't really see it. Yes, Zexion is a master of illusions, but I really doubt that he's able to create the illusion of a member named Xion and plant her in the Organization so Roxas has a friend. It doesn't make sense to me why he'd really need to do that in the first place, or why Xion'd still be around long after Zexion's death. That being said, there are some things that don't quite add up as well. Such as why anyone other than Roxas would be able to see her, or why she'd be able to even leave TWTNW if she was just a mere illusion. You'd think that Zexion would have to be nearby for the illusion to still work, wouldn't you?

keve twilight

good point... i think its highly unlikely that Zexion created/brought Xion into existence. and i really doubt that the fact that Xion is in Zexion mena anything besides the fact that it just is.

but still, ultima-demi, not all of us know, and i say thanks for not spilling the beans. else i would have been pretty mad...
xion is diffrent than the rest of the nobodies

Muse

you look atrocious
nice theory.zexion might want overthrow the organisation as he did in CoM with vexen and lexaeus

Those three didn't want to overthrow the Organization though. o.o;; Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel did (though Axel was just acting as a double-agent). Zexion, Vexen, and Lexeaus wanted to use Riku to counter Marluxia using Sora. They weren't trying to over throw the Organization; they were trying to overthrow Marluxia basically.

fraidy

i dont think so because of the riku replica it was inperfect
so they gave her time to grow and check her growth
which at the end sora had already one

GuardianSoul

I thought Zexion was being disguised as Sora? i recently beat the game and im pretty sure he said "how did you see through my disguise?!"

Alex999

i really dont think zexion has anything to do with this. i dont see how she can be a puppet like the fake riku was. im more curious as of to what happens to her and why nobody ever mentions her in kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back