• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I don't blame you. But combine what joc said and compare the scene with the Tea Party Garden, you can see a small resemblence.

Is it the one where there is the constant corridor to darkness in the picture?

Xango99

the place is the tea garden area from WONDERLAND people!!! I just went back and compared it with the game itself!!! It looks NOTHING like destiny island and can never be EOTW, since it wouldnt make no sense!

In conclusion, it is wonderland!!! if you cant see it then check out a clearer video on youtube or enlarge it on the screen..

Allister Rose

French Lover
the place is the tea garden area from WONDERLAND people!!! I just went back and compared it with the game itself!!! It looks NOTHING like destiny island and can never be EOTW, since it wouldnt make no sense!

In conclusion, it is wonderland!!! if you cant see it then check out a clearer video on youtube or enlarge it on the screen..

ah ok, mystery solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back