• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery KH game place in the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak1403

I've just been thinking about how Nomura said the birth by sleep could be represented as KH0, so what could all the other games be represented as? Here's what I think the numbering of the series is and where the mystery KH game should be placed -

KH0 - Birth by Sleep/Final mix
KH1 - KH/Final mix
KH1 1/2 - KH CoM/Re:CoM
KH1 3/4 - Days
KH2 - KH2/Final mix
KH2 1/2 - Coded/Re:Coded
KH2 3/4 - KH 3D
KH3 - KH 3

Following this pattern the Mystery KH game should appear between BBS and KH1 as KH 1/2.
This pattern could then be followed for saga's after Xehanorts. So what do you guys think? Do you think this is the pattern they follow for the games? And if so would it work for the next saga or would they have to change it?

Would the next saga be this long? Would you like a long saga or short one? Would could the next saga be about and what about mystery KH?

Discuss.

Side Note: I strongly believe and hope that the mystery KH game is about Mickey and the apprentices of Ansem the Wise and the rise of the Mysterious figure. I mean c'mon that 9 year gap needs to be explained!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He was just making a comment about the size of the game to cater to fans who couldn't handle "another useless side story". He wasn't suggesting that each game has a numerical value.

Zak1403

He was just making a comment about the size of the game to cater to fans who couldn't handle "another useless side story". He wasn't suggesting that each game has a numerical value.

I know this I was just thinking out loud is all.

Thought it would be interesting to give each game a numbered place.

Multifridgeman

I don't think the next saga will be this long.
I don't actually think the next saga will be that good, seeing as KH1 started off as a small, one-hit game. Then the whole series and a huge story all connecting to each other branched from that game in no particular order, leaving us guessing and speculating and never knowing what's to come. Even now, when they have nowhere else to go but forward, they have confirmed that there will be a Kingdom Hearts Three, but not what it's called or when it'll be out. They've also confirmed another 2 games to come out before it. KH3D, although it's true name is unrevealed, and another title, which we know nothing about. No leads, no trailer, no name. This is the peak of the Kingdom Hearts series. Everything is coming together.
But can a second series live up to expectations?
If Nomura can pull this off and bring us another epic series, I will love him forever.

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont even want another series I think over 9+ games for a series is enough. I dont care where they mystery game comes into place I dont hoenstly even want it, but I guess if it's that important then its fine with me. I just cant believe he put another two games before kh3, (right after he made two more side games-not counting bbs)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I dont even want another series I think over 9+ games for a series is enough. I dont care where they mystery game comes into place I dont hoenstly even want it, but I guess if it's that important then its fine with me. I just cant believe he put another two games before kh3, (right after he made two more side games-not counting bbs)
Final Fantasy Versus 13.

FantasyKing

Well I just want the mystery game to take place after birth by sleep. One year after it and 9 years before KH1. I want to see that period of time when things really started going wrong...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well I just want the mystery game to take place after birth by sleep. One year after it and 9 years before KH1. I want to see that period of time when things really started going wrong...
You mean the boring period that consisted of experiments and diary writing? No offense but we pretty much know all we need to without taking a magnifying glass to it.

WaveK89

So, it is still assumed there will be a mystery game as well prior to KH3?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, it is still assumed there will be a mystery game as well prior to KH3?

Not so much "assumed" as there actually is one more mystery game.

satria222poxy

I think that the mystery KH game is the Secret Episode of BBS Final Mix. Because, Nomura said something of "moving the characters virtually" and "more than just watching the scenes". I think the length of the Secret Episode could be the same as the rest of BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think that the mystery KH game is the Secret Episode of BBS Final Mix. Because, Nomura said something of "moving the characters virtually" and "more than just watching the scenes". I think the length of the Secret Episode could be the same as the rest of BBS.

Iirc, BBS took up roughly 1.6-1.8 GB on the UMD. That's certainly not enough space for them to cram the equivalent of a full game, not to mention that it makes no sense anyways. He's also confirmed that the mystery game isn't an already announced title.

WaveK89

Not so much "assumed" as there actually is one more mystery game.

Thought so, I wasn't sure if it was something Nomura decided not to go with. Anyway, that's cool to know. It gives me even something more to look forward in the far future.

FantasyKing

we didn't really have an EPIC first series either =/

So... can you tell me what are you actually doing around here?! If you don't consider Kingdom Hearts to be epic then you are definitely in the wrong place...

Last edited:

jonXjon

Why does everyone complain about how they should hurry up KH3. Shouldn't everyone know that the development will start after Final Fantasy Versus XIII is out. Would you rather have some side games to fill the gap or 6 years of speculating on KH3 with virtually no evidence on what might happen?

Now that I have that out of the way I honestly have no idea where they could fit in the Mystery Game, since between KH1 and KH2 we know EVERYTHING Sora was doing. We already have games for after KH2. And he said 3D would bridge the gap to KH3. I honestly think he will ditch the idea of this new Mystery Game. But anything to keep me occupied till KH3 besides CoD...

Trimms

Well to be honest based off of the director interview there won't be a mystery game. He never once mentions it and only talks about how KH3D will be before KHIII, and how he looks forward to working on KHIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back