• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mystery goo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gandalf127

Hi,

I'm playing the first kingdom hearts game and I'm trying to finish it completly.
That also includes synthesizing all the objects.
Now the trouble I'm having is with one item at the moment.
I need to have mystery goo.
I've been searching around a bit and they tell me that I've got to defeat black fungus to get it.
No problems so far, but I can't find any more black fungus at the moment.
I've searched everywhere but I can't find any.
I can tell that I'm at the bit where I've just defeated Cernabog and destroyed the heartless symbol, and I need to go trough the door to the final rest place.
But I decided to first synthesize al the items.
Should I just play on, and hope to find black fungus further on in the game, or can any of you guys help me?
With kind regards,

Gandalf127

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
I think the mystery goo is just luck whenever you get further on in the game. I'm not sure but I think some of the items you had to wait until the end of the game to find. Probably oughta keep playing.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
If I were you, I would beat the game, and then go back looking for the Black Fungus. It's been a while since I've played KH1, so I can't really help you in telling their location. Try getting on Gamefaqs, and see if they have any info on them.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You get mystery goo from the mushroom heartless. They randomly appear, but I use the ones outside of the tent in Deep Jungle and a place in the final world. It effectively plays charades with you (If it shivers, cast fire, if it fans itself cast blizzard, if it has a light above its head cast thunder, if it falls on the ground cast cure on it, if it freezes cast stop, if it floats cast gravity, if it spins around cast aero.

Cast the same spell on it three times and there will be a very high chance of getting mystery goos

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
There's this area in Deep Jungle where they constantly respawn. You have to have completed Hallow Bastion(both times, I think you only go there once, but I can't remember). Go to the hut house place where you first fall into when first visiting the world. Keep leaving the hut and re entering until there's Black Mushrooms and there you go. Wyverns spawn outside of the hut, so watch out when you keep switching areas.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
^ Red/white Mushrooms actually. But other than that, hes right do what he says. Remember the whole magic charades thing

Last edited:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Mystery Goo comes from White Mushrooms. You can find them in the campsite in Deep Jungle, the Red Room in the Traverse Town hotel, and in Atlantica.
When you do encounter one, you should use fire magic, blizzard magic then thunder magic on it. If you do that, you can get mystery goo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back