• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Girl Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
I got a theory. On the new translated scans (thanks to bittermeat), the picture of the "Mystery Girl" looks like Aqua. But just because she looks like Aqua, doesn't mean she is Aqua! Just like Roxas and Ven! And the "Mystery Girl" could be the 14th member, but she dies in KH:358/2 Days, so there's no proof of her existence in KH1, and KH2. Any Comments?

Lexeon

Could be, but I doubt it, because if the pictures of the Mystery Girl aren't Aqua, then Nomura would have probably named her as a different character and left Aqua out of it until the game comes closer to being released to keep it unclear to us.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Look.

Get a picture of Namine, and a scan of the XIV Organization member.

Done, it's figured out.

How hard was that eh? :p

Lexeon

Yeah but she has been mentioned. The video in KH2 FM with Terra, he says about Aqua and Ven. Nomura probably hasn't mentioned Aqua much because she probably plays a big part in BBS.

And Namine couldn't be the 14th member because her skin is lighter than the hers.

D

Divine Light

Nomura said Namine WASN'T the 14th member so thats out...i kinda have a hunch that its Aqua or her nobody. i think the Nobody is more likely

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I think its an interesting theory. The fact that they won't connect the girl from the image to the the girl Aqua mentioned from the FM clips could mean something. Or nothing. =(

swizzle

You are such a drag..
It would be a nobody because organization 13/14 is made up of nobodies.

Also, Nomaru has said that it wasn't Namine who is hte 14th.

And could somebody PM me a URL of a pic of the 14th member, I am getting a feeling as though you have all seen a picture of the 14th. Please and thank you =]

Stars

リク
The 14th member's appearance doesn't revealed yet. Her hood had cover her face XDD but i think she is something to do with Aqua

swizzle

You are such a drag..
If her face was covered, and im pretty the cloak covered hte rest of her, why were people talking about her skin tone?

And Namine couldn't be the 14th member because her skin is lighter than the hers.

^That was said by Lexeon^

Stars

リク
That may be the shadow of her hood cause her skin to look darker..lol
But Nomura already confirm the 14th member is not Namine..

Joaxshu

It would be a nobody because organization 13/14 is made up of nobodies.

Also, Nomaru has said that it wasn't Namine who is hte 14th.

And could somebody PM me a URL of a pic of the 14th member, I am getting a feeling as though you have all seen a picture of the 14th. Please and thank you =]

ahhhhh
i was thinking that 14 wasnt a nobody cuz it not call org14
anybody got any other theory on why it is org 14

Riku Fan1415

Maybe because Xemnas never really liked her? Maybe he was planning her death because he deemed her unworthy for the Organization? Thought she was a disgrace or a failure?

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Why is org 13 not org 14???a question worth asking as they had a 14th member yet a simple answer................their 14th member was never a nobody just a person.....that is Aqua she joined cause of Roxas DUH and tryed to adjust him there as a friend.........and then when Xemnas found out about this he probably killed her or kicked her out of the clan

well thats what I beleive

Mad theory isnt it?? comment if you like

Joaxshu

Why is org 13 not org 14???a question worth asking as they had a 14th member yet a simple answer................their 14th member was never a nobody just a person.....that is Aqua she joined cause of Roxas DUH and tryed to adjust him there as a friend.........and then when Xemnas found out about this he probably killed her or kicked her out of the clan

well thats what I beleive

Mad theory isnt it?? comment if you like it

i think she would try to get him out
what do we do if we dont like your theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back