• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Girl Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayXIII

I kinda agree with roxas. She was helping him train so when he became whole with sora that he would be able to help fight the darkness.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
maybe because nomura didn't thought organization xiv when he was making kingdom hearts. maybe it's just an excuse to make a sequel or prequel since number xiv wasn't mentioned. lol... sorry i'm having my anti-kingdom hearts moment for a while there.

JayXIII

ya like my theory makes perfectly good sense to me and sometimes others do too but my theory doesn't always make sense to other people e.g. #13Roxas. jk

JayXIII

no it was kinda making fun of the fact that there have been several disagreements but we're still cool right? ya so that's why i say jk because it was like a blow.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
no it was kinda making fun of the fact that there have been several disagreements but we're still cool right? ya so that's why i say jk because it was like a blow.

Just a warning but arguements do break out cause of these theories so dont try to you know like lecture someone over their theory people tend to get mad but I dont mind I am curios to find what others have to say

JayXIII

thanx
you know what i hate this 25 character thing., it's starting to really grind my gears. im writing a formal complaint.

MERRY CHRISTMAS...... and a happy new year.

JayXIII

if i want to write 4 characters or less than that is my life choice and they should not infringe upon that 9th amendment right. I'm taking this to the supreme court.

on a completely unrelated note, I can ride ripstik and do ollie.

T

Twilight_Thorn

XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back