• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Game for the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

The KH team seem to be spreading the games over so many consoles. The DS, PSP, Mobile, 3DS. I was thinking maybe there would be a small chance of it coming to the wii. What with there being so many handhelds already, maybe he will surprise us. The graphics engine KH currently uses should be supported by the way, and they could add Gamecube Controller control system. They could even ship out some copies with KH desinged Wii Classic Controllers.

They might do it. They might want to get one console game out before KH 3 begins development. What do you think?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hhhhmmmm maybe but i wouldnt like it. the only nintendo consoles its been on our the latest handheld so i think itll stick to that trend.

PowerIsNothing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please, God, no. No more consoles.. Please no more consoles.

Least of all the Wii.

Wii games can be good, there just very few and far between.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The KH team seem to be spreading the games over so many consoles. The DS, PSP, Mobile, 3DS. I was thinking maybe there would be a small chance of it coming to the wii. What with there being so many handhelds already, maybe he will surprise us. The graphics engine KH currently uses should be supported by the way, and they could add Gamecube Controller control system. They could even ship out some copies with KH desinged Wii Classic Controllers.

They might do it. They might want to get one console game out before KH 3 begins development. What do you think?
Its possible but I doubt it.

αsiя

space coke
The reasons why it might go on the Wii is, and it is not because of motion control because Sony has the Move now. For one Nomura doesn't need to upgrade the graphics, two KH is more of a Nintendo game now (Sora was going to be in Brawl but Snake beat him to it), and Disney seems to now be favoring the Wii with Epic Mickey coming out, this is a good chance for Disney especially if Epic Mickey is a big successes.

Don't worry, I want it on the PS3 just like everybody else.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura was recently asked about it and he said they had no plans to develop a title for the 360, PS3, iPod/iPad/iPhone, or Wii yet. And since KH3D and the Mystery Game have been in planning for a while, I'd assume that means it wouldn't be on one of those platforms.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh boy I sure can't wait to see me some Keyblade wagglin'.

αsiя

space coke
Because he likes picking platforms that match what they want to accomplish with the title. Making it multi-plat defeats that purpose.
The same thing can be said about Versus, but look now Wada is still considering porting the game even though Versus is built from ground up on the PS3. They'll do whatever makes em more money.

Also just look at FF13.

ZiggyK

Because he likes picking platforms that match what they want to accomplish with the title. Making it multi-plat defeats that purpose.

Yeah, like how the crystal tool engine was developed and tested on pc, FF XIII was developed and tested on PC, then ported to console and never released on PC :S *Curse you square enix*

∞;5156123 said:
Oh boy I sure can't wait to see me some Keyblade wagglin'.

God Wii's motion sensors suck.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
αsiя;5156130 said:
The same thing can be said about Versus, but look now Wada is still considering porting the game even though Versus is built from ground up on the PS3. They'll do whatever makes em more money.

Also just look at FF13.
Well if Wada wants it to be multi plat there not much Nomura can do about it.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it's not impossible but
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please, God, no. No more consoles.. Please no more consoles.

PowerIsNothing

Well they could always throw Classic control in?

Plus the game may raise sales for the Wii in Japan. Though I'm not sure if the Japanese will be willing to buy it for one game, but it is Kingdom Hearts!

Shadow Key

Never. I don't see it on any other console accept for PS3, to be honest. I can't see it on Wii. Even if it was I wouldn't buy it. Or the 360. I don't see it on either of the consoles, seeing as it's always been on PS. Sorry, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back