• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I hate family tie-ins with stuff like this, KH won't do family stuff, it's obviously nnot Riku
So the possibilities are
Aqua
Terra
MX
or DS (probably not him though)

You leave ouy the possibility of a new character.

one thing I noticed in th picture.
The shadow of the mystery character is not comlplete. it looks like it cuts off at mid leg.
Just this section of the mystery characters shadow is the same length of the entire shadow of VEN. This means that the mystery character is taller than ven. If there was a comparison chart of the different possiblities for characters we could probably eliminate a few things

[√]Genuflect
I really think it really is Terra.
There was this pic showing Terra in DI.
Terra was also watching two little kids in DI right?

Walk_alone

it looks like Riku, because his hair looks like Riku's from the first game, his arms in the shadow look like his would, I would say it is Riku.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
it looks like Riku, because his hair looks like Riku's from the first game, his arms in the shadow look like his would, I would say it is Riku.

It can't be Riku. Riku is 5 years old at the time. And it also cannot be Terra, as the shadow has sleeves for one thing, which Terra does not, the hair doesn't exactly match, and the figure looks to be more femenine. The solid thing though would be the sleeves.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The arm of the figure appears to be wearing some sort of gauntlets or gloves that come midway up the forearm. It could just be th angle of the shadow but the body type looks much more female. The head of the shadow is fairly rounded indicating that the hair is not spiked like Terra's.

SORA619

Awards
well i think she is aqua because the hair style is like aqua's and i have heard she has a couple with ven

Rina

I think it's a girl,if you look VERY VERY closely at the picture,you can see it looks a bit like a girl instead...
(sorry if someone already said that...I forgot if somebody did...)

Vegnahollows

Well, I have a theory that Roxas is Ven's nobody and not Soras.
And the other guy is Axel's true self, Ale (?)

Mike

iROFL
Awards
check the hair people,it screams..........RIKU.............but it cant be riku since he is only five and in another picture it show him the island.................its probaly a new never before seen character................or rikus dad......................... or terra ven and aquas leader....................or the DS

Fuyu

It's Terra.
In the scans we can see a picture of Terra in the Destiny Islands..
And the shadow isn't femine or skinny.. Look at Vens shadow!
And according to the blogs what were made by people who saw the trailer, its Terra.

[√]Genuflect
^Holy crap!Triple post!
Please, try not to do that again.

It's Terra.
In the scans we can see a picture of Terra in the Destiny Islands..
And the shadow isn't femine or skinny.. Look at Vens shadow!
And according to the blogs what were made by people who saw the trailer, its Terra
Yeah, It's Terra.
My relative in who went in TGS told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back