• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keithrlns

Maybe Its The new Keyblade master, (y'know the one who sent terra, ven. and aqua on a quest to find MX)

I maybe dead wrong, :p

IcedCandy

It's Terra.

If you look closely at the hair and compare it to another screen shot from the actual game pics [not the Birth by Sleep secret ending from FM+], you'll see the similarities of the shadow's hair. And, I apologize for not knowing where it is I saw this, but there was another shot of Terra and Ven on the same beach standing together.

Hope I could be of some help:)

Eagl

Yeah thanks for that Soras spikies. Forgot that picture. Well now i think its Terra. And I think its just you chainlink. I cant see anything

[√]Genuflect
CHARGE said:
You can see boobs in the picture of the shadow, which hints a woman... unless men have boobs now.
That can't be a girl.
Look at the other arm, it has two budges.
The boob ur talking about could be the budges in the arms.

DragonSpirit

to me, whoever the person in the shadow is, is wearing an Organization XIII cloak.
it looks like that because when i look at it i can see the shadow of the gloves and the shadow that the cloak would probably create.
but thats just me and my thought about the whole thing.:closedeyes:

Last edited:

Alpha_Sonix

If your thinking it's a Organization Cloak, it's not, and people saying it's the 14th member, it isn't simply because Xehanort isn't a Nobody yet and this was before Heartless and Nobodies appeared so why would they have a Organization Cloak?

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm geussing it's either Terra(Least likely) DS(Second least likely) then Aqua(Most likely.)Just cuz I think so, doesn't mean it's true. XD

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
It's Auqa cause you can see a part of BOOB or the young Riku, but the shadow makes him look taller, it's one of these 2. i just looked at the picture a little more and by the wrist of the shadow, you can see that theres some kind of sleeve, maybe from the Org coat..... and also you can't see where the 2 legs separate, so,even more likely to be an Orginization coat....... im confused......

Charlie K

Back in Business
That could be anything.Part of clothing. Part of the armour. Weird shadow thingy.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It's Ven who's standing at the beach,look at his clothes!As for the shadow,I have no idea...couldn't be Riku,of course...

Hikari_dragon

So what about his clothes? Roxas and ven don't have the same hair color do they? If not then it can't be Ven it's Roxas. As 4 the shadow I think it's Aqua.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Actually,I think they do have the same hair colour,plus it's a screenshot from BBS,where Roxas didn't even exist yet.AND Roxas never had such clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back